Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Ok Boomer" Girl Exposed

Y

youthislife

Veteran

JFL at the mass triggering in comments.

@Ignas this is your looksmatch

The amount of simps in the comments shows that humanity is already doomed

She is still youngish and cute

If it didn't exist hypergamy would be a little less worse

Tag it with suicide fuel next time, please, so I can atleast be warned.

This shit is so fucking depressing. She can fraud herself to a 8 or 9, and I can gymcel myself to a 3.5-4

Going to take out my emergency psychedelic mushrooms for this, to atleast feel some happiness today. Cheers

Tag it with suicide fuel next time, please, so I can atleast be warned.

This shit is so fucking depressing. She can fraud herself to a 8 or 9, and I can gymcel myself to a 3.5-4

Going to take out my emergency psychedelic mushrooms for this, to atleast feel some happiness today. Cheers

Yeah its unreal how a girl can go from incel tier to stacy tier running fraud game and then think she is entitled to Chad and chit all over sub-Chad males.

She looks decent except the jaw/chin.

Simps whiteknighting as always lol

Damn wtf shes so ugly without makeup and i thought this girl was so attractive before

Fake tits and face.

Simps: over one billion

Boomers prevented us from statusmaxxing. Repeat. If you are still stuck with your parents as an adult in mayoland, it's over.

tweet is unavailible. Anyone have archive or something?

tweet is unavailible. Anyone have archive or something?
The original tweet the poster commented, "makeup works wonders huh" then mass triggering in comments.

Not sure why she is so popular literally every girl on twitter looks like her to some degree

Not sure why she is so popular literally every girl on twitter looks like her to some degree

Every girl on TikTok you mean. Twitter is filled with hags, fatties, uglies, and all kinds of rejects. Even with makeup, most are ugly and the only way they can get attention from men is by tweeting outrageous bullshit.

Every girl on TikTok you mean. Twitter is filled with hags, fatties, uglies, and all kinds of rejects. Even with makeup, most are ugly and the only way they can get attention from men is by tweeting outrageous bullshit.

Tons of ugly bitches on tiktok you just don’t see them because of the algorithm

@Ignas this is your looksmatch
what the actual fuck I'm so surprised :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.Both of us exactly have the same subhuman forward mouth with recessed chin, high hairline, no cheekbones,and oval jawless face. I thought you were trolling but she really resembles me. But of course she can makeupmaxxx, be hot, and get simps :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

what the actual fuck I'm so surprised :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.Both of us exactly have the same subhuman forward mouth with recessed chin, high hairline, no cheekbones,and oval jawless face. I thought you were trolling but she really resembles me. But of course she can makeupmaxxx, be hot, and get simps :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I’ve said it before. Women wear makeup all the time and we as men forget that so easily.

The original tweet the poster commented, "makeup works wonders huh" then mass triggering in comments.
View attachment 225747
Wow and she looked fire in that video too. It's over. According to society her looksmatch should the version on the left and that's the one that everyone sees when out in public.

They go up 2, 3, even 4 points with makeup. Ban that shit immediately.

Beard frauds aren't even in the same stratosphere. Hell some dudes can't even grow a beard.

Her looksmatch is ER.

Have you seen her highschool pictures? She bleached her skin to look white/castizo JFL :feelshaha:

Fakeup added 3 points to her looks rating. I can usually tell when a female is ugly under fakeup, but this one got me. I guess she was also angle frauding hard. Females can basically get that "defined" look with fakeup and lighting

it's been removed, wtf did it say
Make up should be illegal.
Come on IT, feature me.
cope, sigma is gone so they have no one left to feature posts anymore

Last edited:
Her looksmatch roped in the janitor's closet two years ago and still hasn't been found. Oh and he was 5'2", balding, and curry.

This tweet as been deleted.

They go up 2, 3, even 4 points with makeup. Ban that shit immediately.

Beard frauds aren't even in the same stratosphere. Hell some dudes can't even grow a beard.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP TALKIMG SHIT ABOUT MY ONEITIS, I PAY FOR HER ONLYFANS SO SHE DOESN"T DESERVE THIS:redpill::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsXmas::feelsXmas::feelsmage::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::feelsLSD::D:feelswhat::dab::dab::feelshaha::feelsokman: