Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ok, this makes me really sad. Incel makes a civil post on IT, but you know how it will end...

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★

This guy makes an excellent post on IT. Civil, well-written, straight to the point.

What do cucks do, aside from some normie advice like "get theraphy" or "hire a hooker"?

They tell him that he is a PIECE OF SHIT because of his post history, which is a collection of shitposts he did to troll people.

It's fucking absurd, they try to cling to ANYTHING in order to become hostile and miss the point. Fucking worms.

IT are not there to be reasoned with. They are a school bully and nothing more. All they want is to pick on people (largely people similar to themselves, since they are the truest incels of all).

I would enjoy kicking the shit out I.T then mutilating their corpse for they way they treat us.

7'5in dicklet here

serves him right for trying to appeal to cucks and privileged females

Imaging reasoning with the bullies.

I would enjoy kicking the shit out I.T then mutilating their corpse for they way they treat us.

i'd rather mutilate them while they're alive and then piss on their corpse.

These motherfuckers would beg me for mercy, but i will show them none (in call of duty modern warfare 3).

His post sums out perfectly my situation. Well i guess sometimes somoene's own awareness of the situation he is in turns him to the blackpill the fastest. It is just the fact that we were not born in a compatible world with out way of beeing.This world is just some fake sanctuary and only acts as a place to belong for those who are already compatible with it, meanwhile false signaling the fact that it accepts those lower as well through cherry picked cases of mostly women with disabilities beeing accepted.

All they do is honeytrap those incompatible to vent their problems thinking that they would receive the same help or warmth they desire just like the small cases that received it, so they could spot them and reccomend those people the good old psychologist or psychiatrist that only starts a process to brainwash the said person into submissive normie status.

It is only normal that the person in the post, after venting, will be subjected to a mob constantly beeing out there to pick on him and will never receive the help and affection he desires. It is impossible for someone incompatible to receive such feelings in this world.

Sweeto peperino alfredo in the jizzo, what is le evil inkweazy doing here, omg is that a based and blackpilled mindset???!? I cannot believe it... Downvoted!. :soy::soy::feelshaha::feelskek:

Why even waste time talking to those retards tbh

Imagine thinking that posting blackpill content on a page dedicated to worshiping holes and making fun of ugly men would get you positive responses. You can't teach those those fucking imbeciles shit.

Massive cuck for even attempting to reason with IT

I genuinely want all the condescending asshole repliers' names, addresses, social media accounts, etc. all on a Pastebin for everyone to see the faces behind the absolutely horrible people behind those posts. This shit straight up pisses me off. I don't advocate for doxxing usually, but it'd be fine if it was done towards these faggots.

IT are not there to be reasoned with. They are a school bully and nothing more. All they want is to pick on people (largely people similar to themselves, since they are the truest incels of all).

I genuinely want all the condescending asshole repliers' names, addresses, social media accounts, etc. all on a Pastebin for everyone to see the faces behind the absolutely horrible people behind those posts. This shit straight up pisses me off. I don't advocate for doxxing usually, but it'd be fine if it was done towards these faggots.

-100 and +1000 to "as a foid" comments