Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Okay now. Who's the retard who keeps messaging people at IT? Stop it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-
I just took a glance at IT to see what they're saying about us(I know pathetic) and half of their posts are cringe private messages from incels. Why the fuck are you cucks giving them attention? You only damage our cause.

I know this thread is giving them attention so I guess I'm a cuck too. Just stop PMing them and stop giving them validation. Every time you message a foid on there, she will take delight in it because you just gave her precious, precious karma. Stop it.

I know my post probably will do nothing except make the situation worse but fuck it.

How do you spot a foid tho ?

How do you spot a foid tho ?
Foids usually advertise it. Their name will have something feminine to imply that she's a girl or she will have a flair that says "choking on Chad's dick" (yes, that's a real flair there or something close to it). Women always feel the need to inform everyone that they're women.

Foids usually advertise it. Their name will have something feminine to imply that she's a girl or she will have a flair that says "choking on Chad's dick" (yes, that's a real flair there or something close to it). Women always feel the need to inform everyone that they're women.
I dunno man, if they can trap us with mp, mabe members can get fooled easily. Admins should do their job ngl
(Instead of banning blackpilled users who happen to not please them)

I dunno man, if they can trap us with mp, mabe members can get fooled easily. Admins should do their job ngl
Okay whatever either way the point is, stop PMing people at IT.

5bad93d2200000e500ff0d8c

It's literally just one autist going around creating dozens of alts, I have no idea what he's doing and it just seems stupid.

It's literally just one autist going around creating dozens of alts, I have no idea what he's doing and it just seems stupid.
Fucker might be an IT shill himself trying to make incels look bad.

How do you spot alts ? It could be any greycel at this point.
I don't know how to detect who is an infiltrator here on .co

But I do know he's making multiple reddit accounts and messaging foids on there for attention. It's making us look bad.

Why are you lurking IT is an equally valid question.

Jfl, if you think that this guy isn't a giant LARP on their side, ticks too many stereotypes. Jfl, when you believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a cuck/woman.

Have no clue why. It's fucking annoying.

How do you spot alts ? It could be any greycel at this point.
i mean on reddit, it's clear that there's one person going around DMing IT users

i doubt it has anything to do with .co, probably someone from the old r/incels or /braincels groups

i thought inceltears got deleted

If incels are going to PM IncelTear users, at least say something like "penislossus up your ass" and simply just waste their time. I wouldn't want to give any of those psychos any attention.
Judging from how the person or people strings sentences together, I also feel like it's either one or two people doing this.

tbh I'm sick of seeing their stupid bullshit not even worth my time even when I am ldarmaxxing.

I’m pretty sure they make the accounts themselves and try to make the message sound as close to what they think someone here will say.

false flag boyo.

Obviously IT LARPS, imagine being more pathetic than we are.

Imagine thinking anyone from here would do that. It's just ITcucks larping as usual.

I just took a glance at IT to see what they're saying about us(I know pathetic) and half of their posts are cringe private messages from incels. Why the fuck are you cucks giving them attention? You only damage our cause.
no. the IT faggots are making throwaway accounts and sending "incel" messages on them to make us look bad.

I'm pretty sure those fags fake the messages. Already been confirmed.

It's just a Jussie Smollet scenario. They make accounts and send messages to themselves to post

it's the IT members messaging themselves using their alts for content, how didn't you see this