Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old. But just remember to post this everytime someone tries to bluepill you on bullies

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

But hey. Maybe he'll get knocked out in his next boxing match. Who knows?

It should be a human right to kill bullys no jk.

Life is so unfair.

Fuck i hope no one of my bullies get this far or itll be a serious suifuel for me

The "bullies bully because they hate themselves" is probably the biggest cope ever invented.

The guy who posted this tweet, kinda looks like a cuck, tbh.

Find out where he lives, kidnap him and force him to log into his youtube account from a secure computer. Proceed to livestream his execution on his very own channel in minecraft.

I really hate the 'just world' mentality. It may be comforting, but it just isn't true and I prefer harsh objective reality to living in a happy-go lucky bubble of joy. The world is fucking horrible, full of the most purest forms of evil imaginable. There are probably thousands of dogs being skinned alive in China right now, millions starving to death, killers planning the next victim. It's over for this place, all we need is a damn asteroid.

Brutal and true

I’m convinced that we’re living in Hell.

that guy who posted this looks like shit

Fuck off. Minecraft is lifefuel for an autismcel like me. Soyboys don't play minecraft, they play old nintendo games remastered for the switch or some gay shit like that.

Neo-Liberalism debunked once again.

Just remember. God loves you. Evil always loses, and the world is a perfect and beautiful place where good people prosper.

The "bullies bully because they hate themselves" is probably the biggest cope ever invented.
The only way a bully can be insecure and bully is if their a normie trying to elevate themselves by bullying someone lower then them.

Just remember. God loves you. Evil always loses, and the world is a perfect and beautiful place where good people prosper.

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha, u r so funy!

He even looks like a typical movie highschool bully.

Lmao they bully because they’re insecure

That's a cope. They bully you because they view you as a subhuman. Seeing a man dominating another man like that makes foids wet.

We are born blackpilled, but then brainwashed our whole lives

Fuck off. Minecraft is lifefuel for an autismcel like me. Soyboys don't play minecraft, they play old nintendo games remastered for the switch or some gay shit like that.
Incels.co minecraft server please I would even host it when some people give me a few dimes for it

Oops. I guess we'll have to hope until next time

I legit can't tell if you're serious or not

Yeah, that is high level cope.
Their lives aren't going be worse than an incel's.

There is no hope for this world.Only despair

the guy is as thick as a brick.

I would plan and beat the shit out of my bully