Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Old games are comfy

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Speed2 HQyD5GuAuP
Speed2 UK5nKW4NEk

normie got btfo :feelshehe:

No retarded microtransactions, no lootboxes, story? who cares let's race, you need to work for better car while in forza horizon 3-4 you get new car every 5mins (even tho i really like those games since open world is well made and driving model is better than most modern racing games but changing car all the time is retarded), better driving model than new games, they don't treat you like a brainless moron - where in case of racing games they have added stupid brake lines like you are a foid and will never learn when to break
ezgif.com-optimize-16.gif

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:,

ost were also way better

Recommend me some good old games to play (could be also playable on emulators).

i love playing old games like old parts of GTA, old parts of Tekken, Max Payne 1&2 etc

Go play the stalker series and metro, K decently torrented shadow od chernobyl and Im good

i love playing old games like old parts of GTA, old parts of Tekken, Max Payne 1&2 etc
I did beat Max Payne 2 for the first time about year ago, that game was awesome i hated it for some reason when i was younger i guess i needed to grow up and get depressed like Max :incel: :feelsrope:

If you want recommendations.
Hit me with a pm.
I am your dude.
Go play the stalker series and metro, K decently torrented shadow od chernobyl and Im good
Get the GOG version, it works best.
Plus the original SOC they added some few features in that pack.

After you´re done with SOC, get COC ( Call Of Chernobyl 1.4.22 )
An excellent standalone mod that requires to have Pripyat installed before installation, and first launch, then it functions as a total separate game.
I´ve made all those games the very best, plus some few edits that i had to make for them to be at their peak performance.

Last edited:
I did beat Max Payne 2 for the first time about year ago, that game was awesome i hated it for some reason when i was younger i guess i needed to grow up and get depressed like Max :incel: :feelsrope:
i finished first second parts when i was like 8-9, then i did it again in December of 2017 before Christmas and in New Year of 2017 when normies were partying i finished Max Payne 3 for very first time in my life.

I miss ps1 jampack demos. If i played one today id probably cry because it would remind me of childhood bliss.

Terraria is another game to play as it has no story, Microtransactions DLC or anything of the sort.

I only play older titles nowadays. I wanted to build a proper gaming PC for myself but I realized there's seldom any new game coming out which interests me.

I only play older titles nowadays. I wanted to build a proper gaming PC for myself but I realized there's seldom any new game coming out which interests me.
Next thing i am buying, is another retro PC with Windows 98 to install some older games that are not 100% compatible with my XPSP3.
Most older games have a solution, since GOG is a thing now.
They come patched to work on modern machines, or at very least XP compatible.
Since its all i need.
May the Lord of Piratendom bless GOG website.

Last edited:
Movement feels so wrong in Quake 2.
They fixed it back for Quake 3
it has great gunplay i liked it more than q1, but q3 was the best in mp, q4 was cool but a bit too slow till you get cut in half to get upgrades then game becomes fun

Gran turismo 5 is my all time favorite racing game, Forza on Xbox was also great

where in case of racing games they have added stupid brake lines like you are a foid and will never learn when to break

To be honest, it would probably be impossible for someone who doesn't watch F1 to know the racing line and braking points without it.

I remember playing F1 games without visible racing lines and I had to literally watch F1 on board videos to see where the drivers brake and what gears and lines they use for specific tracks.

Incels need to get off this "comfy" trip. Comfort is for foids, we are men.

I always preferred FPS games tbh.

We are not men we are subhumans
And therefore expected by society to rot and die. Maybe it's time we try to thwart such expectations. But I'm a little bit of a hypocrite. I Ldar a lot.

And therefore expected by society to rot and die. Maybe it's time we try to thwart such expectations. But I'm a little bit of a hypocrite. I Ldar a lot.
''Incels need to get off this "comfy" trip. Comfort is for foids, we are men.''
We need to stop the expectation that comfort is only for women.

I love old games, man. Love to play old FPS games like Blood, Duke Nukem, DOOM, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Deus Ex. I wish they made games like that still.
Also, this.
based but Q2 is better :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Honestly, I've always thought that QIII: Arena > all other Quake games tbh. My picks are QIII: Arena > Quake > Quake II. I was never too big of a fan of Quake II, even though it is a good game.

''Incels need to get off this "comfy" trip. Comfort is for foids, we are men.''
It kinda is. Being homebody, that's how I define comfort in this context. In nature that would have gotten your caveman ass killed. But maybe you're using a different definition. Yes, anyone should be able to relax and decompress without judgement.

Half-Life 2, Hitman franchise, maybe some GTA. Ah, nostalgia...

Incels need to get off this "comfy" trip. Comfort is for foids, we are men.
YES GOYIM STOP HAVING FUN AND START WORKING FOR YOUR JEWISH OVERLORD
Jewish merchant mordor

It kinda is. Being homebody, that's how I define comfort in this context. In nature that would have gotten your caveman ass killed. But maybe you're using a different definition. Yes, anyone should be able to relax and decompress without judgement.
maybe you have not noticed but we are not living in those times, we are living in 21st century where hole is the most lethal weapon

YES GOYIM STOP HAVING FUN AND START WORKING FOR YOUR JEWISH OVERLORD View attachment 151628

maybe you have not noticed but we are not living in those times, we are living in 21st century where hole is the most lethal weapon
I'm not saying we should all start vigorously wagecucking or anything. I'm just saying...what am I saying? Idk, we become activists or some shit. Or work out more idk.

I'm not saying we should all start vigorously wagecucking or anything. I'm just saying...what am I saying? Idk, we become activists or some shit. Or work out more idk.
i'm already working out to lose my weight and be less depressed but it won't fix my face, coping with games is way better tbh. Activist because i play old games? that doesn't make sense. :feelskek:

i'm already working out to lose my weight and be less depressed but it won't fix my face, coping with games is way better tbh. Activist because i play old games? that doesn't make sense. :feelskek:
I'm just coping man. I'm daydreaming of a world where incels fit well into society, same as foids and normies.

Every time I play an older game I realize how much creativity and quality has been lost in recent years.
All thanks to normies and femoids making gaming mainstream.
It's like watching someone wipe his ass with Mona Lisa.

bump. Legit thread, I'll be playing some final fantasy IV this weekend. I find the top view 2d graphics really cozy

Underground 2 is a masterpiece.Ive played it so much.
Always picked the ae86
View attachment 151308View attachment 151307

normie got btfo :feelshehe:

No retarded microtransactions, no lootboxes, story? who cares let's race, you need to work for better car while in forza horizon 3-4 you get new car every 5mins (even tho i really like those games since open world is well made and driving model is better than most modern racing games but changing car all the time is retarded), better driving model than new games, they don't treat you like a brainless moron - where in case of racing games they have added stupid brake lines like you are a foid and will never learn when to break

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:,

ost were also way better

Recommend me some good old games to play (could be also playable on emulators).

You should try initial d extra stage on PS2 (emulator)

I used to like NFS: MW.

I used to like NFS: MW.
MW had great ost, both metal, rock and rap or mix of all. It actually introduced me to many metal and rock bands which to this day release new music.