Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Old Hags Talk about how they Murdered their Babies

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Iv7txj3vlq991

IT has a lot to say about this one.

20220704 142407

Not SHIET.

Foids love abortions because they want to be sluts for Chad with no consequences.

Fucking hell, left it in the woods to just starve? I hope whoever that person is, dies a slow and painful death. How can anyone put a baby through that?

Homicides caused by men: 350k.

Homicides caused by women: 70 million

Fucking hell, left it in the woods to just starve? I hope whoever that person is, dies a slow and painful death. How can anyone put a baby through that?
modern abortion is much worse.Modern abortion has the baby be cut limb by limb and decapitated.then the doctor counts how many baby pieces are on the table,to see if he still has to rip the babies heart out of the mothers womb,since if any baby piece remains it will infect and possibly kill the mother,

modern abortion is much worse.Modern abortion has the baby be cut limb by limb and decapitated.then the doctor counts how many baby pieces are on the table,to see if he still has to rip the babies heart out of the mothers womb,since if any baby piece remains it will infect and possibly kill the mother,
Wtf:feelswhat:
Even if I knew the baby couldn't feel any pain, I couldn't do that as a mother. And the people who do this are supposed to have "motherly instincts"?

women kill more people then every single plague,war,world war,disease,natural disaster,car accidents,cancer,heart attacks, combined in under 10 years.

and that's just 10 years.

The empathetic gender at it again

:feelskek:

Mother's instinct is the biggest lie men ever invented, look at animals you will see the mother in most mamels protect her offspring until she herself is in danger or exhausted or there is a lack of food so then she kills/eats her offspring, this happens in most mamels, humans are animals too so we aren't that different, a foid will love her children until they interfere with her life style and become a burden then she wouldn't mind getting rid of them.

Let’s hope that Roe being overturned makes femoids think twice about engaging in sex with Chad!

Foids want to be sluts with no consequences

What the fuck are you serious

People are evil and stupid bro

Fucking hell this happens in Turkey too

Fucking sick shit

Thats only for USA.Worldwide its probably close to 500 milion.These whores have killed more humans than Hitler Stalin and Mao combined

some even eat it in the fear of getting caught by boiling it in water and roasting it with mexican and curry spices. then they shit it all out after a day or two.

women are just clumps of cells

Thats only for USA.Worldwide its probably close to 500 milion.These whores have killed more humans than Hitler Stalin and Mao combined
hitler killed 0 people so i don't know why we are including him

Foids would literally murder so they can continue to be whores for Chad.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

IT won't touch this :lul:

I was talking yearly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back