Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Old man who died virgin.

The fate of all highinhibcels on this forum. I know a family member who was really high-inhib in his younger years but was able to lose his virginity somewhere around his mid- to late-20s (and in Europe too). It's a good thing he was able to experience that, but he's still single.
I have a second cousin living in Canada and hes almost 40 and single. I fear I reach that point some day.

If he was a HTN or above, he could've easily been approached or contacted by a foid herself... :feelsUgh:

This seems to be the increasing fate for many high inhib non-NT MTN or below men around the world, as foid standards rise and hypergamy increases; is there a picture of the old man around? :feelssus:

No way Im going to be like this guy

if it gets bad and I go above 30+ Ill just hookermaxx.

Which is soon coz 3 yrs away

Oh, you're still young. You have a lot of time on your hands. I know people who got settled down way older than you.
I know. My own father settled down in college at around his late 20s. But it was much easier back then.

I have a second cousin living in Canada and hes almost 40 and single. I fear I reach that point some day.
Does he have a van full of explosives wired up or at least some cyanide pills to enact revenge on society by killing himself gracefully, no matter how much 'collateral' may or may not ensue.

This is how my life will end

Does he have a van full of explosives wired up or at least some cyanide pills to enact revenge on society by killing himself gracefully, no matter how much 'collateral' may or may not ensue.
Dont think so. I believe hes bluepilled.

Danm it hurts to see someone be so lonely for so long. I hope he managed to find some happiness in his life.
His final moments with cancer at the age of 70 must have really hit him hard. I wonder if anyone bothered to visit him when he was dying in the hospital.

"I know he's not suffering anymore. Thank you."
Danm reading that thread is ropefuel. Pains me to know that most of us will end up living and dying alone like that.
Thanks for sharing this thread @dOOmerbOI
Intresting read

Last edited:
If he was a HTN or above, he could've easily been approached or contacted by a foid herself... :feelsUgh:

This seems to be the increasing fate for many high inhib non-NT MTN or below men around the world, as foid standards rise and hypergamy increases; is there a picture of the old man around? :feelssus:
Legit literally had foids compliment my appearance despite not knowing them and show interest in me, when I was HTN before the age of 16. Mostly ignored them so it never went anywhere. Then my face turned ugly and foids literally started avoiding me or giving me looks of disgust. Wasn't chadlite or chad but I assume it's even easier for them.

High tier wizard. He is probably in another dimension cursing roasties as we speak.

You only live once , Gotta remember that.

"I know he's not suffering anymore. Thank you."
Danm reading that thread is ropefuel. Pains me to know that most of us will end up living and dying alone like that.
Thanks for sharing this thread @dOOmerbOI
Intresting read
:feelsokman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back