Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Old story from college

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
In one of the class groupchats, during the era of r/braincels, a ricecel-SMV tier asian guy in the class randomly posted spoilers for Avengers Endgame at the end of the semester :feelskek:.

This was when Endgame spoiling for normies was a trend on braincels so I was wondering back then if this guy was also blackpilled as I didn't know him personally. :feelswhere: It was kind of nice knowing there was at least one other at my college who knew the pains of lookism/bp

Haven’t seen you post in awhile. It’s nice to see you again.

:feelsautistic: Thanks man, I don't come here as much because I'm kinda just burnt out on life in general, I just ldar and cope, pretty standard for a low SMV truecel so nothing new on my end

Also my account is partially still fucked from Serge's previous permabans so I can't even start convos with users I like :feelsseriously:.

It might be, as many incels don't openly identify as such due to stigma we rarely know if we meet other blackpillers. :blackpill:

:feelsautistic: Thanks man, I don't come here as much because I'm kinda just burnt out on life in general, I just ldar and cope, pretty standard for a low SMV truecel so nothing new on my end
You didn’t miss much. There’s been an influx of youngcels recently so it’s nice to see old members posting again.
Also my account is partially still fucked from Serge's previous permabans so I can't even start convos with users I like :feelsseriously:.
Damn, I hope it’s temporary. I’m so happy to see that bragging faggot @Rhaast finally get banned

@Rhaast huh? I was perma banned during his reign of humblebrags, did he admit to being fakecel? :feelscomfy: