Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Oldcels: How do you cope?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am done with this horrible Jew/nigger planet - I hate it.

I am 30-years-old, and I have never even kissed a foid. What did I do to deserve this?

I go to work - and get bullied by foids. Males are easy to work with, foids are very difficult to work with.

Foids will talk and flirt with guys they find attractive - incels are lucky to make it out of high school without being accused of sexual harassment.

The foids who rejected me in high school - went on to marry fat and ugly guys - rich and Jewish fat and ugly guys, of course.

Good Jew lackey

The Jewnited States

I cope and seethe
Dude, I am literally playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PSP to cope with being a trucel, your avatar is one of my favorite characters. :feelsrope:

Dude, I am literally playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus on PSP to cope with being a trucel, your avatar is one of my favorite characters. :feelsrope:
Absolutely based. I used to play ggac+r for hours at a time on my ps3 when I was a teenager. Zappa was my favorite character. I liked Eddie too, but he was too hard to learn. I don't have any consoles so i don't play anymore, but god damnit I used to love me some guilty gear man:dab:

Last edited:
I gymcel (at home, home gym i made with my dad) , guitarmax, pianomax, languagemax, draw and do creative shit. Alzo i play vidya

And of course , smoke weed :smonk:

I gymcel (at home, home gym i made with my dad) , guitarmax, pianomax, languagemax, draw and do creative shit. Alzo i play vidya

And of course , smoke weed :smonk:
Cool, this is my favorite [UWSL][UWSL]Crosby, Stills & Nash song: [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]
View: https://youtu.be/Lb6hUFlzM7Q
[/UWSL][/UWSL]