Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Older woman asked me for $1

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went for a walk around town just for exercise/lonely incel walk. An older woman who wasn’t hot but not bad looking asked me for $1. Obviously I said no. I was a bit surprised because she didn’t really look like a bum or beggar. But I was mad that she asked me for money rather than offer me prostitution. I would have given her like 50 or 60 for bj.

Found the rich chad

I went for a walk around town just for exercise/lonely incel walk. An older woman who wasn’t hot but not bad looking asked me for $1. Obviously I said no. I was a bit surprised because she didn’t really look like a bum or beggar. But I was mad that she asked me for money rather than offer me prostitution. I would have given her like 50 or 60 for bj.
That always bothered me tbh. I have a foid neighbor, she has 2 kids and most of the time shes broke. I always imagined her knoking on my door and offering sex for a few bucks, but it never happenes.

He should pound her ass in public with no condom and lube and make an ass from mouth then spit into her face and throw $10 for the hooker

You should have said "No thanks"

He should pound her ass in public with no condom and lube and make an ass from mouth then spit into her face and throw $10 for the hooker
:feelskek: Youre a savage.:feelsokman: