Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story On a 10 hour bus journey a few years ago, I legit traumatised a Becky foid for life JFL!

Thanks for your kind words Bro, you know I may actually do some YT videos speaking about some of the shit was happened to me over the years or write some of kind of book, since at least 3 other members that I can think of have pretty much said what you have recently. I got nothing to lose I guess lol. @FastBananaCEO @Fat Link

The only thing careerwise I can ever remember wanting to be was a Taxi Driver, I can clearly remember telling my dad that when I was about 7 years old and I was visiting him in jail. He asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I said a Taxi Driver because I hated walking everywhere lol. Apart from that, literally not a single other thought of a career ever entered my head. I did do some minimum wage work (sporadically) over the years, I was a Traffic Warden, then got moved into a Toll Booth after 2 years of that for my own safety lol. Then I worked in kitchens after that, my actual manager got fired once due to loads of alcohol being unaccounted for and they blamed him for drinking on the job even though it was me :feelskek: No-one suspected as I used to be able to come across sober even when I was pissed, only later on did it fully start consuming me and my abilities to do anything. I basically lost my job about 2 weeks after becoming a Homelesscel back in Summer 2014, and have been on Disability NEETbux ever since.

I used to take Amphetamine (Speed) quite alot, though it was only as a means to an end so I could stay awake for 3 solid days and nights drinking alcohol. I was never hooked on it and could take it or leave it, and took it purely for staying awake, the other highs you get off it were just an added extra (inconvenience) to me tbh. It certainly hasn't helped my heart which is already pretty strained due to all the excess alcohol. Also done Cocaine, Crack, LSD, Mushrooms and Weed but they never really done much for me to ever wanna keep doing them regular tbh, although I do like smoking a little bit of Squidgy Black every now and then but it's hard to get a hold of.

:feelsokman:
Ye u should definitely do yt vid or a lil book kinda ting.

Also i thought I wanted to be a taxi driver like 6 months ago. I thought it'd be a good job for an incel but then you'd be in a car in close proximity with normies. I suppose it would be better with masks now tho.

Ye u should definitely do yt vid or a lil book kinda ting.

Also i thought I wanted to be a taxi driver like 6 months ago. I thought it'd be a good job for an incel but then you'd be in a car in close proximity with normies. I suppose it would be better with masks now tho.
I'll give it a try if I ever find some motivation. As for Taxi Driving, well I wouldn't be ale to do it even if I wanted to now as I'm all but blind in one eye.