Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel On money...

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
Screenshot 03 08 2024 134311

stay broke and see where it gets you

Breaking news.

Money is made up bs.

We all agree on that. Even your cocksucking banker agrees on that.

You either destroy this system to the core, or you try to get the best you can out of it before some asshole tries to take you down.

I just need more money

why are you such an edgy contrarian cuck on this site? reddit is that way
You fucking dumbass nigger I'm trying to save some fellow incels from being useless broke drug addicts.
I'm not edgy, I'm high IQ and caring, that's why I'm giving advice like this.
It's only offensive to borderline braindamaged broke apes rotting in their mothers basement, everybody else who still has 2 braincells left should take my advice.

You fucking dumbass nigger I'm trying to save some fellow incels from being useless broke drug addicts.
It's only offensive to borderline braindamaged broke apes rotting in their mothers basement, everybody else who still has 2 braincells left should take my advice.
bla bla bla people that dont want to wage slave are losers we get it. you're a redditor at heart. im surprised youve been in this site for 6 years (assuming no redditfag bought your account to infiltrate here) and not have any solidarity for your brocels that choose doing whats best for their own interests rather than the jewish corporation's interest. im sorry you got raised by boomer parents to get into hustle culture, but being a wage slave wont get you anywhere. so respectfully back off

bla bla bla people that dont want to wage slave are losers we get it.
Everybody can do whatever he wants, but being broke and living with your parents is not a healthy lifestyle and it will make you miserable.
not have any solidarity for your brocels that choose doing whats best for their own interests rather than the jewish corporation's interest.
I haven't heard of a single person who unironically thinks that being a broke loser without purpose is "best for your own interests".
Being broke SUCKS. Not having routines SUCKS. Living with your parents SUCKS.
I know this from my own experience, I was neet for 2 years and it's not a sustainable lifestyle if you don't want to end up depressed.

Everybody can do whatever he wants, but being broke and living with your parents is not a healthy lifestyle and it will make you miserable.
but you shouldnt hate the general anti-work mentality we have. wage slavery is the death of you, your family, and every incel. the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. rich people dont have to work, so why should we, shekelstein?
I haven't heard of a single person who unironically thinks that being a broke loser without purpose is "best for your own interests".
thats not what I meant rabbi. I meant the general mentality of prioritizing yourself over making ends meet with your (((employer)))
Being broke SUCKS.
no shit. nobody chose to be broke but they're forced to be
Living with your parents SUCKS.
speak for yourself
I know this from my own experience, I was neet for 2 years and it's not a sustainable lifestyle if you don't want to end up depressed.
dont act all high and mighty from your own experience and assume everyone else is going to live the same life as you. some people enjoy being neets while others dont. again, speak for yourself. but your shit takes arent helping anyone here

but you shouldnt hate the general anti-work mentality we have. wage slavery is the death of you, your family, and every incel.
You have to pick your poison and wageslaving is far better than rotting. Especially if you can work from home or work part-time.

dont act all high and mighty from your own experience and assume everyone else is going to live the same life as you. some people enjoy being neets while others dont. again, speak for yourself. but your shit takes arent helping anyone here
I've never seen somebody enjoy being neet. It's always just "Wah wah I hate my mother, I hate my father, I hate living with my parents, I hate being broke, bla bla bla"
My takes aren't shit. They're incredibly helpful.
You're just some braindead lowlife loser trying to drag others down with you, that's why you don't like when I try to motivate others to be better (than you).

You have to pick your poison and wageslaving is far better than rotting. Especially if you can work from home or work part-time.
if I could afford to rot, I would choose that. contributing to employers that dont give you shit is cucked. and the fact that you like doing that tells me that you have a subservient slave mentality
You're just some braindead lowlife loser trying to drag others down with you, that's why you don't like when I try to motivate others to be better (than you).
you're just some wageslave low life loser trying to encourage others to wageslave with you. thats why you dont like it when I try to motivate others to not have a slave mentality

but seriously this is an incel forum. like no shit i accepted the fact that im a loser to the jewish system along time ago because of my genes. idc anymore if soyciety and jews thinks im a loser

Last edited:
Money is the key to everything in life

cope, money is not the reason why the world is bad, but human nature, money and the greed it creates is an aspect of it

if I could afford to rot, I would choose that. contributing to employers that dont give you shit is cucked. and the fact that you like doing that tells me that you have a subservient slave mentality
Why do you think that I like doing it? I never said that.
I hate it but it's still better than being a broke rotter.
As I said, you have to pick your poison.

Based Bro. You know the jews have perverted money right?

"30% - insults"
Lol wat

Lmao, wat?
He was insulting me first ("edgy contrarian cuck") and didn't get a warning.
But whatever
Since when did insulting people warrant warnings, especially a 30% one because 30% is a lot

bla bla bla people that dont want to wage slave are losers we get it. you're a redditor at heart. im surprised youve been in this site for 6 years (assuming no redditfag bought your account to infiltrate here) and not have any solidarity for your brocels that choose doing whats best for their own interests rather than the jewish corporation's interest. im sorry you got raised by boomer parents to get into hustle culture, but being a wage slave wont get you anywhere. so respectfully back off
WAGE slavery will get ya depression, hopelessness, a broken back, a cracked oppressed mind, and eventually, a cheap funeral.

I've never seen somebody enjoy being neet. It's always just "Wah wah I hate my mother, I hate my father, I hate living with my parents, I hate being broke, bla bla bla"
I LOVE being a neet, been a neet for many many years now. Trust me, happy neets exist!! FUCK wage-slavery. I will never do it again.