Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do I make money?

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
What some shit you would waste money on.
Bonus points if it doesn't exist so I can create it

I want to entrepreneurmaxx

an AI bot that I can have sex with, good luck

buy renpy make your own another fucking generic visual novel, ez money

Invest into BCI (Brain Computer Interface) tech.
Virtual reality is the future. Big dollas can be made if you can link up an AI system that can decode brain patterns, interpret them, then feed back electrical signals to the brain that simulate touch, taste, smell... etc. Theoretically it's possible and I don't think it's too far away.

Imagine if you could touch a virtual wife, feel her warmth... Imagine if you could eat an entire cake in virtual reality, taste it, feel it enter your stomach, feel the sugar, and yet not gain any weight at all. Ultimately once BCI tech skyrockets It's also a great thing for sustainability. The real world can be sculpted for functionality and the bare minimum, we will eat nutrient paste and be hyper-efficient. Virtual reality will be where emotion, artistic expression and indulgence are expressed.

To be honest this is where I see humanity in a matter of decades. Once we are all made redundant by AI the optimal, most humane response from AI would be to place us in our own simulations where we can express ourselves in any situation we wish - a pure godlike fantasy.

Crypto is only way and I dont understand crypto one bit

Look into generative AI in this regard. Visual novels are very at risk in general of being replaced by AI. There is no part of a visual novel that you could not automate; even worse that 90% of visual novel releases are low-tier garbage with only a few gems. If you're into coding you could mass-produce a shitton of visual novels with AI-generated sprites, music and story and sell them off somehow.

Look into generative AI in this regard. Visual novels are very at risk in general of being replaced by AI. There is no part of a visual novel that you could not automate; even worse that 90% of visual novel releases are low-tier garbage with only a few gems. If you're into coding you could mass-produce a shitton of visual novels with AI-generated sprites, music and story and sell them off somehow.
Thanks brocels, I definitely have ideas. The only thing stopping me is the logitistics of starting a tech service
Where do I host it? Where does the code run? And how much do I have to pay?
I wouldn't mind hosting an anime thing like you mentioned here, on my computer. I'm new to this and don't know how to monetize traffic to my server. The logisitcs are the only thing that i don't know how to monetize, but thanks for giving me ideas.

Thanks brocels, I definitely have ideas. The only thing stopping me is the logitistics of starting a tech service
Where do I host it? Where does the code run? And how much do I have to pay?
I wouldn't mind hosting an anime thing like you mentioned here, on my computer. I'm new to this and don't know how to monetize traffic to my server. The logisitcs are the only thing that i don't know how to monetize, but thanks for giving me ideas.
fuck do i know lol