Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On my Chadfish I get so many foid messages that I cant even respond to them all

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
It's such a crazy thing. Like I get so many messages a day frpm foids asking how "I" am or what I want to do lmao. Kind of pathetic tbh. Imagine having so many people interested in you that it's a nuisance replying to all of them, its like a foid problem JFL :lul:

Likewise. I get so many messages on the Chadfish it's annoying replying to them all.

The internets imitate IRL

Would you mind sharing the photos you use to Chadfish? Or do you just use some lesser known celebrity?
I just search random male names on instagram until I find a suitable match

And yet they can't be bothered to reply with more than one word answers when it's a sub8 messaging them :feelsUnreal:

It's funny how redpillers cope with "hold frame, learn to speak to women!!! be interesting!!! show value" as if talking to women was this incredible code you had to crack, like this sick ass combo from a video game you have to master ... when foids will go out of their way to both start and carry the conversation if you're chad

jfl life is a scam