Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On what occasions do foids buy flowers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Just saw my ex-oneitis in the supermarket. She was wearing a nice dress, heels and I saw her holding a bouquet. At first I thought it was her boyfriend but I was thinking about the occasion and it doesn't really make sense. It was his birthday 2 months ago, Valentines Day has passed and it's not their anniversary. It's not Mother's Day so it's not for her mother.
What could it be? She was dressed all fancy, so could it be for a party of some kind? Idk how foids dress for weddings but I don't think she was dressed for a wedding.
Fuck... it's annoying me. Could anyone help me out?

occasions of getting brutal anal rough law no lube fucking shit crap anal pounding!!! by fucking:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: totally gross and haram (in video game)
her bf is a low - mid tier norman and she worships him.

@nice_try you are an expert on this stuff

At their bf's funeral.

or weddings or get together's

So many weird things happen to you regularly. You might as well make a movie about your life.

So many weird things happen to you regularly. You might as well make a movie about your life.
tbh I have many weirder stories that I don't post about because i'm pretty sure it'd be against the rules. But overall my life is pretty boring tbh.

seeing foids with bouquets is weird?
You just happened to see your crush buying flowers in the supermarket. How random is that.

do you need to know precise details to be able to coom hard enough to getting cucked?

You just happened to see your crush buying flowers in the supermarket. How random is that.
yeh. I want to know who it's for. Bitch gave me a dirty look lol. She used to tell people i'm a stalker and a rapist. If I was higher T her neck would be snapped now.

occasions of getting brutal anal rough law no lube fucking shit crap anal pounding!!! by fucking:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad: totally gross and haram (in video game)

She's not your "ex-oneitis" if you still obsess about her and wonder why she's buying flowers. Stop being a cuck and forget about her.
Maybe she's going to a birthday party or whatever, nobody cares.

It's called "larping"

She's not your "ex-oneitis" if you still obsess about her and wonder why she's buying flowers. Stop being a cuck and forget about her.
Maybe she's going to a birthday party or whatever, nobody cares.

It's called "larping"
retard, why would I make up a story about her buying flowers??? are you down syndrome????
Lol I btfo you every time you start barking at me.

Why do you care?

Mother's Day usually, but here in the U.S. that's in May.

It's cucked for foids to buy flowers I hope it was for a funeral or sm like that

A row of roses for Chad, I believe...

Petal Love Petal Love

Sombody present to him his own anus.
same story, every time someone who has drunk their own kool aid, and is high iq, meets someone they cant use their intellect to overpower and manipulate, because the person sees through every reference and can follow the references they chimp out.

Thus you havent answered my response calling for you to clarify your philosophical position, and resort to low ad hominem attacks at random to reply

Also merely blurting out references in a byzantine randomesque way which doesnt really follow any narrative doesnt serve any purpose except to fluff your own ego when "someone doesnt get the reference". Which as is obvious is the point of the posts to use your intellect to lord over people less high iq, which is pure power play which again is corrupt, and serves no purpose other than narcissism and making you feel superior over others

DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR INTELLECT, if you really are that smart what are you doing posting and spending so much time bombing this forum.

Never go FULL MUSK, and use your intellect as a tool for your own Ego and just straight up try and fool as many people who are less intelligent to gain a position of power.

Foids buy flowers?
Thought that was an exclusively male sexhaver pastime
They're always buying the bitch something

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Modern women spending any of their own money on anything remotely thoughtful for someone :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: