Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Once you swallow the black pill everything becomes boring

C

Canto58

Recruit
★★★
Seriously. My world has turned into varying colors of sepia. Whereas before I would always find great excitement in my copes: going for walks, playing music, talking to random people. It’s like Im able to see the biological underpinning for every activity we engage in, and when I realize how shallow and shitty people are everything just becomes like not special at all.

Same happened to me. I'd probably have roped without Jesus Christ.

Taking to stranger is literally next level of coping, glad you stopped

The blackpill keeps it real. :bigbrain:

[UWSL]We are just biological organisms that want to survive and reproduce, like ants, bacteria or flies. Everything else is a story, a fantasy that helps us organize ourselves as a society. We do a lot of unnatural things, the first one, allowing low value men to get pussy through monogamy. This is now fading and we are returning to the age of caverns: alpha male, he fucks them all. The rest of the men rot. It is so. Without restrictions women show their true nature. Believe me, one day this sexual phenomenon of today will be studied (hypergamy, tinder, bisexuality, only-chads, incels ...) because a system that was created 10,000 years ago is collapsing, that systrm guaranteed all men pussy, in return to participate in society, to work, to go to war, to build buildings, to pay taxes, etc.[/UWSL]

Yep I’m bored out of my mind everyday and it’s not going away

tbh, once Blackpilled , you need to put effort in copes that are fun and worthwhile.

Seriously. My world has turned into varying colors of sepia. Whereas before I would always find great excitement in my copes: going for walks, playing music, talking to random people. It’s like Im able to see the biological underpinning for every activity we engage in, and when I realize how shallow and shitty people are everything just becomes like not special at all.
especially women-- in terms of personality

[UWSL]We are just biological organisms that want to survive and reproduce, like ants, bacteria or flies. Everything else is a story, a fantasy that helps us organize ourselves as a society. We do a lot of unnatural things, the first one, allowing low value men to get pussy through monogamy. This is now fading and we are returning to the age of caverns: alpha male, he fucks them all. The rest of the men rot. It is so. Without restrictions women show their true nature. Believe me, one day this sexual phenomenon of today will be studied (hypergamy, tinder, bisexuality, only-chads, incels ...) because a system that was created 10,000 years ago is collapsing, that systrm guaranteed all men pussy, in return to participate in society, to work, to go to war, to build buildings, to pay taxes, etc.[/UWSL]
So true! Do you think our current societys will collapse someday in the future?

So true! Do you think our current societys will collapse someday in the future?
I think things will naturally reset. No garuntee for the continuation of foid rights. It’s such a relatively new phenomenon on the overall scale of civilization.

Sounds :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: but there are other things worth living for...a calling, a mission, projects that consume you etc. You can find companionship in other ways --- you need enough as to not go crazy and out of sync with the rest of society. This doesn't have to mean that you forget the incel issue as a political one but just recognizing that the extreme pessimism you just expressed is a result of your depression.
The blackpill keeps it real. :bigbrain:

The problem with that is humans weren't meant to perceive reality as it is but to merely survive it. A degree of self-delusion is necessary for our mental health and well-being. Part of being sociable is helping your fellow man keep their (reasonable) delusions that help them cope. The blackpill is real but luxuriating in its unpleasant truths is not good for your mental health.

Last edited: