Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One fucking week I am gone and this site is becoming globohomo and asking money for a rank

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Fucking pieces of shit mods you are all FBI agents.

cough the money up goy

a lot can happen in a week

we might be dead in a week

the forum may be down forever in a week

As far as I can tell nobody has actually bought it

cough the money up goy
a lot can happen in a week

we might be dead in a week

the forum may be down forever in a week
> view ignored content

>''K''
Shit can go from bad to worse man:dafuckfeels:

I have known of quite a few people to have died from stuff like accidents, medical issues, etc over the past 1-2 years. Life can just go so quickly man:feelsbadman:

This crosses my mind occasionally, and causes a rise in anxiety.
I AM BEING SERIOUS GOOD LORD WHY THE FUCK THIS SITE HAS BECOME ANOTHER GOYSLOP I THOUGHT THIS PLACE WAS BASED :reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I bought the rank, nothing happened

I might Buy VIP tbh
I wonder what it will be billed under for credit card info? Anything that could be traced to this site?

I ask this because my parents technically own my bank accounts and can see what I do w the cash.

I wonder what it will be billed under for credit card info? Anything that could be traced to this site?

I ask this because my parents technically own my bank accounts and can see what I do w the cash.
the payment system is via coinbase and you need ID to sign up for it and you can only use crypto