Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal One of the biggest turnoffs for foids: being a virgin

many people will say you'll never ascend if you're a virgin at 18. no not really. because the percentage of virgins at 18 is significantly bigger than at 25 for example. you always have a chance of ascending regardless of age, but the chance becomes smaller and smaller as time goes by.

but being a virgin is a big turnoff for women past 21. if you're 18/19, women will still date you if you're a virgin. if you're 20/21, many women still won't care, but there will start to be a lot of women who will consider it a dealbreaker. past 21, many women won't date you if you're still a virgin. once you're past 21, instant red flags enter their heads if you're still a virgin. they want guys who can dominate/control them in bed because foids want to be super submissive. only the tall, muscular 10/10 alpha males with deep voices and long penises with big girth sizes will attract a lot of foids. any beta trait will make you have the SMV of a 5'2 balding indian janitor.

here's more proof:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEuCa01iKZg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQ-bTL-3AA

look at these videos. in the first video, some blonde foid says "ewww no i can't think of anything worse". so you can't think of domestic abusers, date rapists, cheaters, verbally abusive guys, etc? fuck you!

and in the second video, some blonde stacy says "if you're 20 and still a virgin there's something wrong with you". hey Regina George, stfu. you fucking cunt. and then some black haired tan skin foid (who also admitted to being a junior high teacher JFL) says "no i won't date a virgin if a guy is 27 (presumably her age) and a virgin i won't date him". well guess what? i bet you like taking the virginity of your students you fucking retard. fuck you!

In many threads on forums, while some women were willing to date virgins, there were also some who didn't want to. On r/AskWomen, in some threads, when asked what age being a virgin becomes a red flag, many women would say 22 or 23, some would say 24 or 25 or older 20s. Many people will wonder why you're still a virgin. They'll assume you're either super religious or that you're weird or awkward or there's a reason women didn't want you, and thus they should avoid you. There's threads online where men and women who are still virgins spoke about being rejected when their partner found out they're a virgin. Some of these virgins were as young as 19 or 20 years old. So even on forums, many women said they won't date virgins (although some said they will). I've even seen guys in their 20s say that women dumped them for being a virgin.

The blonde stacy in the second video who said “if you’re 20 and you’re a virgin there’s something wrong with you” Well then the only people we can blame are retarded foids who prefer getting shit on by chads then having sex with some ugly guy. All that matters to them is dick size, looks, muscles, and being promiscuous.

The blonde stacy in the second video who said “if you’re 20 and you’re a virgin there’s something wrong with you” Well then the only people we can blame are retarded foids who prefer getting shit on by chads then having sex with some ugly guy. All that matters to them is dick size, looks, muscles, and being promiscuous.
She’s a Regina George clone

Based brocel. This shit infuriates me. They put the blame on us as if we had a choice in our virginity, meanwhile she wouldn't consider an ugly/short guy.

Based brocel. This shit infuriates me. They put the blame on us as if we had a choice in our virginity, meanwhile she wouldn't consider an ugly/short guy.
She looks like a Regina George gigastacy sorority girl type of cunt. She probably was a cheerleader in high school and sorority girl in college (most likely Alpha Phi). She probably fucked tons of frat chads riding the cock carousel way more than any stacylite would.

I wouldn't want any woman for a wife that considers virginity a deal breaker tbh.

For hookup I just wouldn't mention it.

I wouldn't want any woman for a wife that considers virginity a deal breaker tbh.

For hookup I just wouldn't mention it.
They’ll figure it out even if you don’t mention it