Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of the most brutal blackpills is that our fetishes and kinks will never be fulfilled

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Our fetishes and kinks will never be fulfilled that’s a brutal pill to swallow knowing that we’ll be deprived or normal experiences while normies get to have these things

hmm not true for me, my stacy roommate fullfills my panty snffing fetish :ahegao:

hmm not true for me, my stacy roommate fullfills my panty snffing fetish :ahegao:
You’re living like a king you’re NEET with a Stacy roommate that’s somebody’s fantasy

You’re living like a king you’re NEET with a Stacy roommate that’s somebody’s fantasy
A stacy roommate I can never touch or be in a relationship with :feelsrope:

A stacy roommate I can never touch or be in a relationship with :feelsrope:
Lots of guys here won’t even get the chance to be 5 feet within a Stacy or 10 feet for that matter

Shut the fuck up. They'll all be fulfilled. I don't have a sex drive anyways so I dont think about kinks.

Our fetishes and kinks will never be fulfilled that’s a brutal pill to swallow knowing that we’ll be deprived or normal experiences while normies get to have these things
i will 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% never get a chance to rub my penis on a woman's feet, breasts, stomach, or thighs :shock:

Screw you faggot I would have already raped that meat hole :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (in video game) fucking volcel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

I fulfilled my big tits obsession with a prostitute. It changed my life

I couldn't care less about fulfilling my fetishes, this is a privileged normie problem.

Its a matter of choice buddy boyo :feelsdevil: (in minecraft)

My fetish is just having a cute girl loving me, nothing extraordinary :feelsbadman:
Yet I'll never fulfill it bc I'm short and ugly :feelscry:

I just want to have sex with busty reasonably attractive female.