Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the reasons pro sports exist is to distract normies and incels from their little to no action they're getting while chad has endless orgies.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
@ionlycopenow deserves a tag here.

Non chads spend so much time watching sports, playing fantasy football, talking trash about niggerball, etc.

And for what, it makes no sense. The answer? A distraction. And this is actually a historically documented fact. Sports are often called "circuses for the masses" and that's what they are, they are a way for people to channel their anger and frustrations through. It's extremely cucked though, considering those pro athletes are gigachads who live lives beyond our wildest imagination and fuck hundreds if not thousands of women.

Meanwhile, normies/incels for the most part have less than 10 sexual partners in a lifetime and in order to cope with their shit status, they live vicariously through genetically superior chads they will never meet. There have been countless psychological studies done that show people get depressed if their team loses for several days if not weeks or months. its pathetic.

"Oh no gigachad lost a basketball game, poor guy, now he won't enjoy fucking stacies as much" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

And a lot of non chads will cope and think "I could get more women if I didn't spend so much time watching sports". Other way around, you struggle with women so you retreat into copes, such as sports or video games.

Last edited:
Distraction isn't necessarily a bad cope, although I agree that getting emotionally invested in the lives of chads is pretty cucked.

Personally I'd rather watch anime or kill stuff in dark souls than think about the fact that I'm a complete failure at life, or that I'm a virgin.
And a lot of non chads will cope and think "I could get more women if I didn't spend so much time watching sports". Other way around, you struggle with women so you retreat into copes, such as sports or video games.
Yeah I used to cope that I somehow chose all of this, which is honestly complete bullshit. Disregarding my circumstances, honestly who would truly choose to not experience sex and to be a reject? It just makes no sense at all, but I couldn't face the reality that I just got unlucky in these respects.

Yeah I used to cope that I somehow chose all of this, which is honestly complete bullshit. Disregarding my circumstances, honestly who would truly choose to not experience sex and to be a reject? It just makes no sense at all, but I couldn't face the reality that I just got unlucky in these respects.

Imo a lot of people who are locked out of normie life could go without normie life if it meant they were getting laid.
It's rare but I've seen social rejects, mostly guys that chose to be less social, that still get sex and lifemog other rejects.

Imo a lot of people who are locked out of normie life could go without normie life if it meant they were getting laid.
It's rare but I've seen social rejects, mostly guys that chose to be less social, that still get sex and lifemog other rejects.
basically semi autistic chadlites+ i assume right?

I don't have the mental capacity pr patience to read your long threads and that pisses me off

I don't even want the normie life now, I'm way too far gone. I'd be content with just getting sex somewhat frequently tbh, but obviously that's a fantasy.

basically semi autistic chadlites+ i assume right?
Yeah those kind of guys, usually white and slay a lot in high school and college.

I don't even want the normie life now, I'm way too far gone. I'd be content with just getting sex somewhat frequently tbh, but obviously that's a fantasy.
Same tbh and I think that's true of most guys which is why they completely drop all their friends when they get a gf and like to stay home with their gf most of the time.

That's pretty much all entertainment. Even movies and video game characters are almost always chad like, it's all just day dreaming

normies/incels for the most part have less than 10 sexual partners in a lifetime and in order to cope with their shit status
Why do you keep insisting on merging incels with normies. NORMIES LIFEMOG US MASSIVELY! Most of them ascended in their teens, 5 sexual partners is more than any incel could fucking dream of.
gigachads who live lives beyond our wildest imagination and fuck hundreds if not thousands of women.
Simple ascension and a loyal wife for life is all I want :feelsrope:

Why do you keep insisting on merging incels with normies. NORMIES LIFEMOG US MASSIVELY! Most of them ascended in their teens, 5 sexual partners is more than any incel could fucking dream of.
yeah except i honestly don't think it's that massive. the gap between chads and normies is bigger than the gap between normies and incels

i know you don't feel this way but that's probably because you can't even make friends, sorry to say

plus when normies leave college they become incels. i mean how the fuck is an average man who works 40 hours a week supposed to run social circle game? impossible

Sports is gay

Sports are the equivalent of modern day gladiator matches.

But a far more accurate representation would be when men from the tribes would battle it out to attract women.

Which is why the stacies always date the jocks.

I know some chads that watch sports ngl

I know some chads that watch sports ngl
well don't get me wrong they do but are they giga obsessed with it in the same way normies are? or is it more a casual thing for them?

all nonchads do is to cope with the fact that we arnt chad

Pro Sports are all a form of Chad worship.

Oh look, Chad can dunk basketballs like a god! Oh wow, watch Chad throw the footbal! Chad is so amazing, lets see him hit another home run!

Smart males become nerds -> to be made fun of.
Sub males become workers -> send them to work in a mine.
Chads/stacies become sex slaves -> send them to have sex with foids/gays and feed them.
Sub females become prostitute -> send them to clean houses or to suck dicks for money.

In the meanwhile, tell the kids at school they live in a nice democratic world where you can become whatever you want.

Non chads spend so much time watching sports, playing fantasy football, talking trash about niggerball, etc.

And for what, it makes no sense. The answer? A distraction. And this is actually a historically documented fact. Sports are often called "circuses for the masses" and that's what they are, they are a way for people to channel their anger and frustrations through. It's extremely cucked though, considering those pro athletes are gigachads who live lives beyond our wildest imagination and fuck hundreds if not thousands of women.

Meanwhile, normies/incels for the most part have less than 10 sexual partners in a lifetime and in order to cope with their shit status, they live vicariously through genetically superior chads they will never meet. There have been countless psychological studies done that show people get depressed if their team loses for several days if not weeks or months. its pathetic.

"Oh no gigachad lost a basketball game, poor guy, now he won't enjoy fucking stacies as much" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

All correct

this thread is high iq. one of the reasons i didn't like soccer anymore is because soccer players literally make millions of dollars in their lives and almost always marry singers, models, actresses while their fans get nothing, we literally fund their lives for a shitty result.

sports is gay as fuck, but most athletes only have 2 year career on average and are struggling to have a job

only the elite stay in the sport for more than a few years and actually get playtime

it's not just chad worship, it's giga-chad elite chad worship

like a woman picking the best chads out of tinder

I don't have the mental capacity pr patience to read your long threads and that pisses me off
why don't you just put me on ignore then you stupid nigger?

Do something about it then, because you're starting to sound the like the exact idiot that gets bullied goes to cope and doesn't stand up afterwards. The issue isn't vidya or the "copes" you have, at best they're interests just like religious people are interested in religion and watching football games is an interest for those that are fans of football, it's you the user that's using those interests the wrong way round. You end up using them to think you'll get laid or possibly get friends or you end up using them to cope with your problems without even solving your problems in the first place, then your copes start to get boring because you accumulated even more problems afterwards. For example, there are those that join spiritual communities thinking they will get laid or make a whole new bunch of friends, whilst others go there for solace, and assume god will fix their miracles just like that but then get mad because they still have the problems persisting.

Do something about it then, because you're starting to sound the like the exact idiot that gets bullied goes to cope and doesn't stand up afterwards. The issue isn't vidya or the "copes" you have, at best they're interests just like religious people are interested in religion and watching football games is an interest for those that are fans of football, it's you the user that's using those interests the wrong way round. You end up using them to think you'll get laid or possibly get friends or you end up using them to cope with your problems without even solving your problems in the first place, then your copes start to get boring because you accumulated even more problems afterwards. For example, there are those that join spiritual communities thinking they will get laid or make a whole new bunch of friends, whilst others go there for solace, and assume god will fix their miracles just like that but then get mad because they still have the problems persisting.
you sound like a giga IT fag

you do realize I don't even watch sports?

you sound like a giga IT fag

you do realize I don't even watch sports?
I used it as an example and how am I an IT fag. Why would I linger towards the same type of people that I detest, seems pretty stupid and unbeneficial for someone like me to do so. I've got better things to do than just insult those in a subjective manner that has no reasoning behind it, the blackpill does the sort of insults that I need with an objective manner that points out the flaws of soyciety, considering everything about the nature of soyciety is there, so please do tell why I would have myself be in the same thread as IT.

I used it as an example and how am I an IT fag. Why would I linger towards the same type of people that I detest, seems pretty stupid and unbeneficial for someone like me to do so. I've got better things to do than just insult those in a subjective manner that has no reasoning behind it, the blackpill does the sort of insults that I need with an objective manner that points out the flaws of soyciety, considering everything about the nature of soyciety is there, so please do tell why I would have myself be in the same thread as IT.
this thread was about stupid bluepilled sub8 men and then you attack me, like what the fuck
Do something about it then
what the fuck are you even trying to say here you moron? that I should do something about idiot bluepillers watching too much sports on TV?

what the fuck are you even trying to say here you moron? that I should do something about idiot bluepillers watching too much sports on TV?

I meant do something about the whores and retards attacking you with all sorts of bollocks. You're not going to sit there and not question their motives, I've already done it with the niggers that keep on insulting me behind my back and told them about blackpilled related stuff that made them shut up, and now I'm going to get called a bluepilled faggot but at least that scenario was enough for me to know I can say something to those retards.

I meant do something about the whores and retards attacking you with all sorts of bollocks. You're not going to sit there and not question their motives, I've already done it with the niggers that keep on insulting me behind my back and told them about blackpilled related stuff that made them shut up, and now I'm going to get called a bluepilled faggot but at least that scenario was enough for me to know I can say something to those retards.
attacking me with bollocks?

what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?

attacking me with bollocks?

what the fuck does that have to do with this thread?
Because you assume that those into sports aren't doing it for an interest and instead coping away with their problems. Wasn't that the basis of the thread, to talk about those soys that use interests such as sports as a distraction.

Because you assume that those into sports aren't doing it for an interest and instead coping away with their problems. Wasn't that the basis of the thread, to talk about those soys that use interests such as sports as a distraction.
first off, non chads do use sports as a distraction, yes they fucking do

secondly, this thread was about the soys, but where in my thread did i say that they attack me? you claimed i need to do something to defend myself from these "bullies", yet no where in the fucking thread did i say that they attacked me

first off, non chads do use sports as a distraction, yes they fucking do

secondly, this thread was about the soys, but where in my thread did i say that they attack me? you claimed i need to do something to defend myself from these "bullies", yet no where in the fucking thread did i say that they attacked me
You generalised the notion that all non chads do use sport as a distraction and not because they see a form of meaning for the interest.

Also you should know what I was on about for doing something about it, when you said that they use interests as a cope for their miserable lives and avoidance of issues such as the hypergamous nature of females. Maybe the use of the word attack in where you assumed that they were targetting you was a bit off, when I was also including the soys as well.

You generalised the notion that all non chads do use sport as a distraction and not because they see a form of meaning for the interest.
obviously it is somewhat of a generalization but it also holds a lot of truth to it. sports are indeed a distraction, it is historically documented and scientifically researched

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back