Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One of the ugliest woman I've ever seen

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
>massive male jaw
>huge unsightly lips
>pointy sharp nose
>wrinkles all around her eyes
>puffy eye lids
>uneven eyebrows
>thin, dyed hair
>can see her scalp

You were posted on IT for this JFL. Even the troons started seeing the pattern.

it should be in a freak show

You can definitely find like the average onlyfans whore thats more attractive or whatever.

She does look like a tranny in this pic but still would tbh

Agree, overrated as hell, same as emma watson and natali portman. i dunno why they are listed as beautiful when there are countless foids hotter than them.

Agree, overrated as hell, same as emma watson and natali portman. i dunno why they are listed as beautiful when there are countless foids hotter than them.
Margot robbie for sure, but emma watson and natlie portman in their prime no way.

Margot robbie and taylor swift definitely have a reputation of being overrated, which in of itself provide proof to the case that maybe they are mid but I have never seen a reputation of emma watson or natalie portman being overrated, only that emma watson hit the wall really bad and is a feminist or something

Whats with faggot leftist globohomo faggots and drawing random fucking conclusions like autistic morons, how is @AsakuraHao in love margot trannie
They are projecting. By their logic they love incels too since they dedicate a whole ass subreddit just talking about us.

Margot robbie for sure, but emma watson and natlie portman in their prime no way.

Margot robbie and taylor swift definitely have a reputation of being overrated, which in of itself provide proof to the case that maybe they are mid but I have never seen a reputation of emma watson or natalie portman being overrated, only that emma watson hit the wall really bad and is a feminist or something
View attachment 1091146
I dunno, they seem to lack estrogen, too boyish look.

u posted this before

Volcel if wouldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back