Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One of you glowies caught me. I am might be going to court and prison.

W

WuhanFriedPuppies

Commander
★★★★
I might rope before. We’ll see.

Dont rope go ER in VIDEO GAME

I might rope before. We’ll see.
Don't ever tell what happened or you might get doxxed by the feds that lurk here. If they know your. is account then they might use everything you posted here against you.

Nigger, this website is crawling with glowies. If you're not larping, you're a retard who said too much

Don't ever tell what happened or you might get doxxed by the feds that lurk here. If they know your. is account then they might use everything you posted here against you.
They already know everything. I need to make my peace soon.

I clicked on a link with CP, I assumed it was deepfake.
Got a search warrant in the mail for CP.
How long do I have before I need to rope?
Did they already took your devices? If not then immediately encrypt everything or delete/destroy all your files and devices. Don't ever talk to the cops.

Option 1: make it look like an accident so my family doesn’t have to bear the shame.
Option 2: sacrifice myself for a good cause and bring honor to my family.

Nigga, they aren't gonna send you a warrent in the mail. They'll present it when they're tearing apart your neet nest. Reset your IP, and stop clicking mysterious links, retard.

Did they already took your devices? If not then immediately encrypt everything or delete/destroy all your files and devices. Don't ever talk to the cops.
The already searched my ISP. Over.

Nigga, they aren't gonna send you a warrent in the mail. They'll present it when they're tearing apart your neet nest. Reset your IP, and stop clicking mysterious links, retard.
could be a scam

could be a scam
100 percent. If they have a warrent, they're looking to seize and search physical property. Sending this nigga a preemptive warrent in the mail would let him destroy said physical property. Someone's probably fucking with him. If he's the type to click on bullshit links, he's the type to get mail like that.

Get a lawyer before you do anything

Can you send a photo with the search warrant (censored of course) ?

Kill a cop b4 u go out

They didn’t.
Well, then you're good, I guess? The police would never warn you. You're probably getting scammed or something. The next step would be to encrypt your computer or at least put your private files in a VeraCrypt container or a password protected 7z archive.

STATE OF X - COUNTY OF X SEARCH WARRANT NO. XXXXXXXX​

SEARCH WARRANT

(XXX Internet service provider)

Proof by affidavit and under penalty of perjury having been sworn to this day before me by Detective Firstname Lastname that there is probably cause for believing that the property and/or person described below may be found at the location(s) set forth below and is lawfully seizable pursuant to penal code section #XXXXXX as indicated below by “X”(s) that it:

X Was used as the means of committing a felony
X Tends to show that a felony has been committed or that a particular person has committed a felony
X Tend to show that sexual exploitation of a child in violation of X penal code XXXXXXX or possession of matter depicting sexual conduct of a person under the age of 18, in violation of XXXXX, has occurred or is occurring.

YOU ARE THEREFORE COMMANDED TO SEARCH:
Internet service provider + phone + address

FOR THE FOLLOWING PROPERTY/PERSON TO BE SIZED

DATETIMESIP
XXXXXXX XX 202300:00:00 XXX.XXX.XXX
XXXXXXX XX 202300:00:00XXX.XXX.XXX

There are a few more pages about what is sized from the internet service provider and the court delaying the notification of the warrant.

Brutal it looks like it's serious. I hope you'll be alright bro. You need to clean up your place, make backups, encrypt everything and don't hand over passcodes if you don't absolutely have to.

The already searched my ISP. Over.
Naturally. If they got a warrant, then it means that they have evidence that shows more suspicious activity that you've downloaded more things which would tell a story other than, "just a misclick bro." Law enforcement needs to show evidence to a judge for a warrant, and judges don't non-chalantly issue them like doctor's notes for missing school tests.

You're not being 100% with us, buddy boyo. Either don't tell us anything or be straight with us. In any case I think you're fine. I wouldn't worry about this legally, if you're not a cheese pizza enjoyer. The embarrassment and potentially strained family relations is realistically the only thing I'd be concerned about right now.

2018cel with <100 posts and uses his 59th post for this.

JFL @ The Absolute State of Pedos.is.

Pedos hiding in incel forums theory is legit.

Last edited:
JFL

You're absolutely retarded, buddy boyo, ngl. Why even risk clicking on that shit? I don't even click on some sus shit HERE, let alone some other unknown site.

100 percent. If they have a warrent, they're looking to seize and search physical property. Sending this nigga a preemptive warrent in the mail would let him destroy said physical property. Someone's probably fucking with him. If he's the type to click on bullshit links, he's the type to get mail like that.
There is a very high chance that this is it. They absolutely don't send search warrants ahead of time precisely for the reason you mentioned. :lul:

Uhhhhh I don't think they go about it this way man. What they will do is show up to your house and tell you right then and there they have a search warrant and will confiscate what they need to. I also hear they like to do it very early in the morning....at like 5am, 6am, 7am.

There is a very high chance that this is it. They absolutely don't send search warrants ahead of time precisely for the reason you mentioned. :lul:
They don't send you a search warrant JFL. They just show up to your doorstep with one in their hand and will take what they need to