Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel One reason I can’t stop hating females

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
This is seriously how they see themselves… rating themselves as perfect what makes them so delusional I don’t know….

But it enrages me that they think they’re so great while judging men so badly.

Why can’t they just be rational decent people. Why do they have to make me hate them so much

Attachments

• 64F99D8F-A43D-4E63-B37F-06C91B411E88.png
    64F99D8F-A43D-4E63-B37F-06C91B411E88.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 161
''90% of women are pretty''

Ok, then stop using fakeup

''90% of women are pretty''

Ok, then stop using fakeup
it’s crazy how uncanny females look like when don’t have any form of makeup on them and yet still have the audacity to judge and insult guys on how they look.

A lot of foids are ugly to me tbh.

They fraud so much with fake-up. Artificially boosting up their looks and thinking that Chads are their looksmatch because it xD. They're delusional because of it too.

IT won't touch this. When a woman says Chad only aka "only 10% of men are good looking" they completely ignore it. I thought you were supposed to believe wahmen?

She's actually somewhat right. There are far more Stacies than there are Chads.

Ugh on
IT won't touch this. When a woman says Chad only aka "only 10% of men are good looking" they completely ignore it. I thought you were supposed to believe wahmen?
Only when it suits them. They only acknowledge things that fit their narrative. IT makes me sick. They’re a bunch of in denial assholes that don’t actually want peace or to change etc they just want someone to bully because it makes them feel better about themselves knowing they arnt the lowest ones. That’s basically why they ignore blatant evidence. The same way people ignore racism against whites.

They simply don’t care about equality or men getting downtrodden they only want to make sure females image is preserved and that females keep getting away with any shit behaviour they want.
They outright avoid acknowledging any points guys have or try to manipulate it with ridiculous levels of denial or justification.
They’re mostly all either incel in denial or really unattractive losers liberal and female and female feminists.
Even in my condition I’d love to fight a few of their members so I could hurt them for what they say.

While they’re blaming ugly men chads having a field day fucking all the females and treating them badly… badly in the ways that IT says incels are…
Chad gets away with it it’s almost like IT want chad to ruin society and for females to be cheap whores.
They’re basically liberal who celebrate the downfall of society and bully others because they are losers themselves.
They don’t care for the truth they just want to spread poison

She's actually somewhat right. There are far more Stacies than there are Chads.
yes..all one needs to do is go to an university campus..they r teeming with stacys where i live..

This is seriously how they see themselves… rating themselves as perfect what makes them so delusional I don’t know….

But it enrages me that they think they’re so great while judging men so badly.

Why can’t they just be rational decent people. Why do they have to make me hate them so much
Simps have ruined society. Now we live a soyciety. :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: :smonk: