Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Oneitis replied with flushed emoji but that's all, only emoji. my only opportunity to ascend is impossible... roping soon? Jihadmaxxing viable in GTA?

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
and not bragging, i don't know what that means LIKE WTF IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN... ONLY ONE FUCKING EMOJI AND SHE IS NOT TEXTING ANYMORE INCELDOM SUXsdkam,d,d,d,d,d,c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,c,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,x,,,,,,,cxxxxxxxxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxcxczxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzz

THAT SHE'S THE ONLY WAY TO ASCENSION and she only replied with emoji! Why!? I don't fucking understand, no women wants me.

Screenshot 20210907 163653

it's over just ldar its all good
LDAR in this fucking life of slavery and misery? I can't even hold a job, and so I can't enjoy my copes! Western world is made for INCELS becoming JIHADISTS for the Islamic State in videogame VR with next generation graphics. No wonder why modern life sucks for all of us.

You have made it to my ignore list in no time flat.
??????? i didn't know having a oneitis is reason for ban or getting ignored. nope, i'm not a cuck. what do you want? becoming LDAR and rotting forever? we'd be dead, we're made for great things.

Reply with this emoji: :horror:

How are you texting a foid? :feelsUgh:

Mogs me; show full convo. :feelswhat:

What are you doing IM'ing your oneitis? First of all, you are setting yourself up for problems when you communicate with a foid using IM. Second, at least she replied...

You've been 'flushed'

Just like a toilet