Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Online dating is an embarrassing and depressing waste of time

Exactly. Even pro bodybuilders and NBA athletes don't look ripped at all the time.
Right, which only means that you will look like shit again once your body fat percentage rises back to normal level.

Right, which only means that you will look like shit again once your body fat percentage rises back to normal level.

So you gotta be 6'4 and ripped, which is extremely rare, as most taller men seem to be flabby or skinny fat, plus have a model face.

lmao

So you gotta be 6'4 and ripped, which is extremely rare, as most taller men seem to be flabby or skinny fat, plus have a model face.

lmao
Yeah, that's what I thought. You need to be genetically lean (naturally lean). No way is any mortal going to be able to sustain a lean body year-round by dieting and willpower, lol.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You need to be genetically lean (naturally lean). No way is any mortal going to be able to sustain a lean body year-round by dieting and willpower, lol.

even most tall athletes are flabby other than a few exceptions

tinder is bull shit really i haven''t gotten many hits if at all none waste of fucking life on there. women i only want to be fucked around dirty one night stand whores instead of wanting a real relationship.

Yeah I think you're right actually. In the past when I used a bunch of boosts I might get 1-4 matches or so eventually that wouldn't reply or might reply with disinterest once or twice and then nothing further.

I think these come from accidental swipes, swipes women make but then regret 5 minutes later, dating experiments or catfishes being run by men, bots, or spammers. I will probably get a few of these eventually but this time I'm not paying for Boosts so it may take a while for those to roll in. Paying money into this system is even more degrading. Giving these types of fucking cucks money:

https://incels.is/threads/these-are-supposedly-the-cucks-that-made-ok-cupid.98886/

So they can destroy our world more and push us men into worse and worse circumstances. I'd rather pay a hooker at this point than give these dating sites more money for absolutely nothing except more disappointment. I've paid a membership at almost every single one of them by now at least once or twice each. Zero dates.
Just had to comment on this, the reason you get "matches" after boosts, is that they set up robot profiles to like you so you pay for another boost.

Online dating is basically a digital cyanide capsule for your soul.

Why OP is on dating sites? That's the real question here.

You can stick around until a landwhale messages you. That was the extent of my online dating life.
Not even landwhales reply to my messages. It's fucking over

JFL at people still denying sub8 LAW.

its becuase your shitskin ethnic, if you were white and you did all the things listed in your thread, you would have a GF by now.

Foids go online to find a chad if they can't find one near them.

my life
is an embarrassing and depressing waste of time

All JBWers in this thread are cope. I'm white and have tried all those things in the OP and still had no luck.

Social Media, dating Apps and feminism are the death of society

- Endure the pain/cost/risk/recovery and get major surgeries to become better looking.
- Have people react more positively to you IRL and compliment you on the changes (so you know it worked).
- Work out 3-4 times a week for months to years.
- Obsessively watch your diet.
- Study hard in school and get a good career.
- Have pictures from exotic or interesting travel locations looking like you're having fun.
- Have lots of interesting hobbies and things to talk about.
- Make an online dating profile.
- Zero replies or matches.

Honestly what the fuck are we supposed to do? It's so goddamn depressing and demoralizing. Is anything ever good enough?
Online dating is harder than IRL dating and absolutely harder than clubcelling

Online dating is harder than IRL dating and absolutely harder than clubcelling

Yeah seriously i've been thinking about going back to running uninstall game and spamming nightclubs for cold approach. I'm back on test-e and i'm gonna try to gain 10-15 lb muscle as quick as possible to maximize my odds then that will be next. Why not? I don't give a fuck. Been there done that before. I can do it again. At least people have to acknowledge your existence of you approach irl rather than just ignoring you like online.

yea living in feminist city like Toronto girls only go for the top of the top men, like if your lucky you may get matched with a obese feminist or tranny, i dont hate these people but its annoying trying to get just a match with any healthish girl your own age, and doesnt block or try to get money out of you. definitely a waste a time in liberal cities and not worth it in most of the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back