Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

online standards vs irl standards.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i see 3/10s at walmart sometimes that i would def hit up if i were drunk and browsing the internet but irl they look gross and i would never approach them.
>inb4 fakecel if you wouldnt date a 3/10

this is why womens egos are so inflated. because of online dating.

You should only approach if she makes it clear that she is into you with iois. Otherwise you are contributing to the problem by inflating their ego. Also online dating needs to be banned by governments worldwide if they want their birthrates to remain stable.

You should only approach if she makes it clear that she is into you with iois.
even if she did show me "iois" i still wouldnt approach.

i mean irl dating probably easier than online tbh

i mean irl dating probably easier than online tbh
yeah online dating is for chad only. ive seen 5/10s ascend irl. but of course u have to be nt.

You should only approach if she makes it clear that she is into you with iois.
what are the signs? some are retards and cant pick up on that. im retarded and usually avoid.

what are the signs? some are retards and cant pick up on that. im retarded and usually avoid.
Hate to break it you but if you made it on this site then it is likely over for you :feelsrope:

As for the signs, I'm not an expert but I think if she goes out of her way to start conversations with you or hang out with you thats a good sign. Also laughing at everything you say and being happy around you. Maybe go to a redpill youtuber to learn more idk. You are asking the in wrong place :lul:

Hate to break it you but if you made it on this site then it is likely over for you :feelsrope:

As for the signs, I'm not an expert but I think if she goes out of her way to start conversations with you or hang out with you thats a good sign. Also laughing at everything you say and being happy around you. Maybe go to a redpill youtuber to learn more idk. You are asking the in wrong place :lul:
Die bitch

i see 3/10s at walmart sometimes that i would def hit up if i were drunk and browsing the internet but irl they look gross and i would never approach them.
>inb4 fakecel if you wouldnt date a 3/10

this is why womens egos are so inflated. because of online dating.
You are volcel if you can hit someone up and not be thrown in a cell

Online dating is fake. When I was on Tinder I swiped right on everyone. There are some 300+ women who I would never fuck in real life,but still swiped right.

Same with omegle, I tried (and failed) to have cyber sex with obese women from USA, Mexico and other regions but would never fuck these sub humans in real life.

Shut ur mouth stinking bitch
48308.jpg

Online dating is fake. When I was on Tinder I swiped right on everyone. There are some 300+ women who I would never fuck in real life,but still swiped right.

Same with omegle, I tried (and failed) to have cyber sex with obese women from USA, Mexico and other regions but would never fuck these sub humans in real life.
:fuk:

You don't know who you're talking to kid :feelsUgh:
I've had plenty interaction with police b4 for mental health calls and shit. Do what you want