Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Only 4 percent of people lost their virginity at 12-13

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

tenor.gif

Yeah. Sure.

I think this study has methodological pitfalls. Just a light impression :feelshaha:

The numbers look right tbh

I never buy a sex survey. Foids downplay, men overexagerrate.

why are you so obsessed with 12-13 yr olds though? Are you trying to seek attention from IT?

They literally asked instead of actually checking. This study is entirely worthless jfl of course sluts are gonna lie

The numbers for 14-15 seem very low in my opinion.

View attachment 354173

tenor.gif

When was this survey done and what was the year of birth of the people that took part of it? Being born in 1985 or whatever is basically the same difference as being born in 1945 compared to being born in 1995 or later.

Almost all of them are probably foids fucking 15 year old chad

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

IT lives rent free in your mind
I'm just saying idk I don't blame you a bit. They doxx people if you make them angry enough because they're retarded. Happened to a friend of mine.

I'm just saying idk I don't blame you a bit. They doxx people if you make them angry enough because they're retarded. Happened to a friend of mine.
chad1212 is your friend?

chad1212 is your friend?
I won't tell you who because he's already had enough to suffer because of people mocking him after finding out.

You'd think "incels" don't exist in real life and that people don't know about the concept, but wait until someone figures out you're one or that you browse this sort of forums. Hell will break loose. Especially with your family from what I've seen.

I won't tell you who because he's already had enough to suffer because of people mocking him after finding out.

You'd think "incels" don't exist in real life and that people don't know about the concept, but wait until someone figures out you're one or that you browse this sort of forums. Hell will break loose. Especially with your family from what I've seen.
brutal ngl

i feel like my dad already kinda knows i browse these forums though

that was 2014 just think about it now fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :reeeeee:

so you're saying the normal person is actually aware of these forums?

so you're saying the normal person is actually aware of these forums?
No, all they get is a very small picture of it: "Anon, I heard you hate women and I've seen you post some terrible things on the internet? Here, it says you "hate women" and ... Anon, what is wrong with you??"

They don't get the concept of incels per say.

It has to be like 10% at least.

I flat out reject these numbers. They need to separate out girls from boys. Girls are both sexually mature and sexually active 3-4 years before boys their own age.

16-18 is BS. Most mormies don’t lose their virginity until college. They just LARP and say they did

Lose verginity at 12/14s Is more easly then after, because when foids are kids don't knows their sex power.