Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Only me and @yerberito can reply to this thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Fuck your mom.

@FastBananaCEO
22572 1

dnt mind me just here to

@Yerberito

Go ER

welcome back bro:feelsautistic:
I couldn't stay without this place. It was stupid of me to ask for a ban , this place is my major social interaction and source of dopamine.

I will probably never leave this place.

I couldn't stay without this place. It was stupid of me to ask for a ban , this place is my major social interaction and source of dopamine.

I will probably never leave this place.
Neither will i tbh. Why did you ask for a ban anyway. Actually thought you mightve ascended or something.

Neither will i tbh. Why did you ask for a ban anyway. Actually thought you mightve ascended or something.
It's a personal reason and a long story tbh lol. Also lol at me ascending. I will need a wrap around jaw Implant plus temporal implants at minimum to ascend.

It's a personal reason and a long story tbh lol. Also lol at me ascending. I will need a wrap around jaw Implant plus temporal implants at minimum to ascend.
Fair enough man:feelsYall:

@FastBananaCEO
im gonna get a haircut