Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL OnlyFans whore mocks all the wageslaving men on a financial advice subreddit with how much money she makes

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The tone of this post and all the comments are fucking hilarious. It's like she just blew everyone's minds with how easily she made 5 times as much money as most people just by taking pictures of her ass. She also drives a nail into them by saying she's going to make even more money this year.

It's so easy, and she's making so much money she has no idea how to pay taxes on it. OMG what a terrible position she's in. She is a sex worker who needs help asap!

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/PersonalFinanceCanada/comments/tyhvrq/i_earned_320000_on_onlyfans_last_year_and_just/

This is how whoring yourself out for $$ spreads. All the foids reading that post are drooling at the amount of money whores are making and can't wait to join the SW industry.

Screenshot 20220408 075611

Screenshot 20220408 075629

This shit is beyond infuriating. How the fuck can any male work in 2022? As soon as I finish high school I’m neeting it up forever, fuck working in this cucked society

She should figure it out her own self, the dumb useless whore.

At least she's being honest with the being white part.

cuz her personality :soy::soy::soy:

Oh BtW GUYs I DoNT KNoW HoW to Do MY TAxEs bUt iM gONna Make a Post AbOut It To GeT LiKes AnD AttEntion

The hilarious thing is that if the OP was a second-year IB associate ($320k sounds around right incl. bonus), left-wing Redditors would go on and on about the evils of Wall Street and parrot Sanders' and Warren's talking points on taxing bankers into oblivion.

I guess socioeconomic inequality isn't an issue now. :feelskek:

She is worthless without her looks, she contributes nothing to society ,she should be ashamed of herself,I hope her body gets ruined so she can't make any money
( in gta5) :feelscomfy:

How can you still be motivated to wagieragie after this :reeeeee::reeeeee:

How can you still be motivated to wagieragie after this :reeeeee::reeeeee:
im not :feelskek: i will never work for this cucked society, i graduated in CS but paying taxes for queens and their bastards feels just wrong, now i neetmaxx and plan to stealmaxx in the future in gta 5

im not :feelskek: i will never work for this cucked society, i graduated in CS but paying taxes for queens and their bastards feels just wrong, now i neetmaxx and plan to stealmaxx in the future in gta 5
Omega based. Unfortunately I don't have that option :feelsrope:

Don't you dare criticize me you can simp all you want but no criticism.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I don't like the idea of living in this world.
Please someone tell me, all of this is not real, right?

I hope this post is a larp

She is worthless without her looks, she contributes nothing to society ,she should be ashamed of herself,I hope her body gets ruined so she can't make any money
( in gta5) :feelscomfy:

probably smurfs paying her to launder their money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back