Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oofy doofy doesn't contradict blackpill theory

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
I see many posts and videos about the oofy doofy theory and how the blackpill has been "debunked" and is no longer valid. :feelshehe:

Oofy doofy has two major axis :
  • Be her first. The female lacking enough data to compare between mates increases the average guy probability (ie. some females are not subscribed to Tinder).
  • Shift from short term dating to long term dating.
From my perspective, we know through the blackpill knowledge that most modern females perfer chads for short term dating. And average guys for long term dating.

This is because Chads are likely to not commit to a long term relationships, since they are sexually enabled by modern females. This high increase in cheating probability makes the women shift from Chad to average guy when she seeks stability and long term commitment.
  • Just be rich, just have status and get used for money and other social resources.
  • Stastistical outliers. Although rare, people who didn't adopt the Western degen mentality do exist.
Maybe I misunderstood something about this oofy doofy, but how does it contradict BP theory (ie. looks are very important for dating) ?

The BP theory never said it's 100% over for a guy to not have a female, rather your chances are decreasing but never equal to exactly 0% (unless you are dead) and coming with a logical non-emotional explanation as per why it's decreasing and how can you increase it (if this is so the desire of the subject).

Being NT is the bare minimum of course, as not being able to communicate is same as being dead.

Last edited:
Oofy Doofy=Normie Betabux

I see many posts and videos about the oofy doofy theory and how the blackpill has been "debunked" and is no longer valid. :feelshehe:

• Be her first. The female lacking enough data to compare between mates increases the average guy probability (ie. some females are not subscribed to Tinder).
From my perspective, we know through the blackpill knowledge that most modern females perfer chads for short term dating. And average guys for long term dating.

This is because Chads are likely to not commit to a long term relationships, since they are sexually enabled by modern females. This high increase in cheating probability makes the women shift from Chad to average guy when she seeks stability and long term commitment.
  • Just be rich, just have status and get used for money and other social resources.
  • Stastistical outliers. Although rare, people who didn't adopt the Western degen mentality do exist.
Maybe I misunderstood something about this oofy doofy, but how does it contradict BP theory (ie. looks are very important for dating) ?

The BP theory never said it's 100% over for a guy to not have a female, rather your chances are decreasing but never equal to exactly 0% (unless you are dead) and coming with a logical non-emotional explanation as per why it's decreasing and how can you increase it (if this is so the desire of the subject).

Being NT is the bare minimum of course, as not being able to communicate is same as being dead.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
End up with violent fight with femoid that must be tied with you forever

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
End up with violent fight with femoid that must be tied with you forever
how is this bluepill ? :feelsUnreal:
Reading comprehension problem - cel.

There is indeed a high chance of abuse.

how is this bluepill ? :feelsUnreal:
Reading comprehension problem - cel.

There is indeed a high chance of abuse.
Chad will not abuse his wife physically instead he would rape his own wife brutally after she dissagree with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Meanwhile instant jail for sub 5 post wall husband

Chad will not abuse his wife physically instead he would rape his own wife brutally after she dissagree with him :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Meanwhile instant jail for sub 5 post wall husband
I didn't want to discuss the likely hood of abuse in the Oofy doofy in my post.

I wanted the point to be purely on the likelihood of getting a female (whether she abuses you or not) and how it doesn't debunk the :blackpill:.

Last edited:
@Edmund_Kemper thoughts ?

Isn't oofy doofy Just being a court jester

Isn't oofy doofy Just being a court jester
Most of the time. It's for femoids robbed of any self esteem and mentally ill ones.

Nelson Rodrigues (Brazilian playwright) wrote something like this:
women accept great human qualities in her lovers, but never in her husband. The "good husband" has to be a weakling, a fool.
That's oofie-doofie theory right there.

All fertile women are attracted to Chads, but they settle with betabuxxers because they know Chads will never commit.

The only difference between foids sexual life-history is how much of her youth, beauty, health, and mental sanity will be wasted by riding the Chad carousel. Some spend decades destroying themselves before asking "where have all the good men gone?", others cut strait to the chase and marry a betabuxxer early in their lives -- secure in the knowledge that they can always find a Chad lover later.

tl;dr: alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Last edited:

Chad theory is stupid because lots of girls have bf and there are only few chads. Not all normies are betabuxxers. The only thing that counts is the normie exclusion principle: girls choose male normies as long as they are NT and low inhib. This is for the sole purpose of excluding non NTs high inhib. This is an evolutionary greedy strategy, but if it works fast life strategy genes will eliminate slow life strategy genes.