Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Oofy Doofy Pill: Even this banned sub 5 Mayocel on Incels.is has a GF

yea honestly jbw is real. i'm fucking ugly lmao but i get 100+ likes on SEA tinder using pictures of me at FIFTEEN. asian women would commit the ultimate taboo for some weird looking blonde mutt.
Alright brocel. If this is true then I will ascend soon as well. :feelsaww:
Installing dating apps again...

Voice mogs me:feelskek:

Damn I wish I had is Voice

It's like it's just cool to be an incel on the internet these days, boyos. We're the internet badboys now. Time to e-thugmaxx.

Incels are far rarer than we think.
Two words: normal distribution.

Truecels are as likely as chads in the global population. Most of us are average or slightly below/above average and have gotten mercilessly moped out by hypergamy.

elab on how oofy doofy is anything but luck
The luckpill (outside of genetics) is extremely brutal. Winning the lottery for instance can mean that you'll be able to peacefully rot, or surgerymaxx. :blackpill:

also why are u as a man obsessed with another man's looks !? gay af

incel trait: under 18yo, have gfs and sex regularly

It's like it's just cool to be an incel on the internet these days, boyos. We're the internet badboys now. Time to e-thugmaxx.

Two words: normal distribution.

Truecels are as likely as chads in the global population. Most of us are average or slightly below/above average and have gotten mercilessly moped out by hypergamy.
being incel is cool in 2022 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
well guess what zoomies.
I was incel before it was cool :feelzez:

Yet whitecels discredit JBW. He has nigger nose, but blond hair and blue eyes and white skin. I think if he got his nose redone and possibly some jaw implants he can be a 8/10.
-nose job
-lip lift
-chin
-eyebrow/lash dye

"jimmy is that you?what happened to you my boy?"

how unsurprising.

Keep coping, majority of people are not white. He's aryan enough to add a few points, he's not the best looking dude but ethnics/noodles will simp for him
his face looks like shit. stop white worshipping.

This nigger doesn't even need to looksmax jfl, he's already a walking magnet for asian foids.
If he approached some noodlewhore at school, she'll suck him off on place.

jbw theory

He mogs me to another dimension, simply being White already mogs every racial man in the world. :blackpill: No wonder he could SEAmax, I know a few Tyrone's that can't get pussy in Bangkok. If you're a race person it's truly over. :cryfeels:

I don't think that it's oofy doofy though, I think that it is purely JBW and that he'll probably descend back into inceldom soon enough.

I will oofy doofy maxx then :lul: I tried to jestermaxx before tbh but only to get friends

Has this bozo and @UglyandLoveless got banned for real??

atleast use a good looking picture of me.

also i don't have a gf

he looks albino, what does she look like? im guessing this is a NT pill again:feelsrope:

I believe in the NTpill now @Zer0/∞ because I mog the hell out of this bozo but I’m still KHHV :feelsUgh:

JBW @Incelius Savage

JBW @Incelius Savage
Brutal voicepill. You can take him for a 20+ year old nigger. Even he mogs my voice and i’m way older

I always knew he was a fakecel

I believe in the NTpill now @Zer0/∞ because I mog the hell out of this bozo but I’m still KHHV :feelsUgh:
def not bro u should see me now.
and gng i'm not nt i got social anxiety disorder