Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinion about "being very good at something is hot"

Hentai-Connoisseur

Hentai-Connoisseur

Beta-skulls are there to be crushed
-
Thats smth I didnt really see talked about here, probably bc its not that relevant but I encountered it in the past a few times
and I thought it would be interesting to talk about it.

A thing I sometimes heard, very rarely but still, is that its attractive for a male to be very competent at something.
I recall watching a video once where a female stated that among many other things and I saw it sometimes stated on some sites from females.
Usually there is a ton of things that are stated before that point, if its stated at all, so its safe to say that being good at something
is not the most important thing to attract a woman. While being competent in a skill or craft or whatever can lead to admiration, money, status etc
which can get somewhat attractive to a girl, I think its pretty much like height and having a good body: If you are tall, thats good.
If you are tall and lean, thats even better. But if you are small, it doesnt matter. You can work out or not, you will have a hard time getting noticed by woman,
bc you are already sorted out by your height. I think it works pretty similar with being very good at something. If you are good looking, thats good.
If you are goodlooking and very competent at something fe drawing, playing an instrument or sports thats even better. But if you are ugly,
than oh well, it doesnt matter. You were already sorted out and judged as repulsive. The only thing foids might get out of you is shortterm entertainment,
but dont mistake that for affection, this has nothing to do with being sexually attracted to someone. Its the same with woman saying they like a guy whos confident,
its all about confidence. But what they really mean is they like good looks. And through halo effect and positive reinforcements that guy will most likely become confident. And the confidence becomes a plus to the already good foundation, because the good foundation is there. Thats the same thing with being good at something.
someone whos beautiful will get more friends, more kindness towards him, more positive feedback and motivation that will keep him going,
so most likely he gets better and better at something, while a ugly person has way more obstacles in his way that makes it harder or will even prevent that from happening. And even if you become highly capable of something, this doesnt really suddenly make their cunts wet, if they hadnt any affection towards you already. Woman try so hard sometimes, not too look shallow even though they are so they always state things as attractive that are obtainable, things that you might change about yourself with a lot of hard work, completely oblivious to the fact that these are accompanying things/ results/ add ons of good looks.
But they rather state them instead of the root of them all, on what they are based on or what they really mean instead,
which are GOOD LOOKS. It also fuels the bluepill bc people who trust females will take their "advice" to heart, because it really is a nice thought,
its along the lines of you can do anything if you just want or with hard work everything is possible! which are so nice things to think and I too really want to belive that,
I wish that was true. But it isnt and coming to terms with it is extremely painful.
Because the Truth hurts so much people resort to comforting lies. And woman fuel that with the stupid things they say.
I stated that before once here but I want to write it again because it really seems to be true.:

Life really is like:
Those who have everything, everything shall be granted and those who have nothing, everything shall be taken from.

This world truly let good things accelerate into getting even better and bad things accelerating into getting even worse. How can we change this?
Anyway Im drifting more and more off so I think thats a good point to start ending this.

So I guess If you want to get good at something maybe even the best, you really should do it only for yourself,
only because you want that and not to impress someone else, which can be hard sometimes,
because we all want respect and admiration but it seems like that these two shall be seen and treated as (by)products of your aspiration and pursuit,
not the soul purpose behind them.

tl;dr: being good at something is a plus if you are good looking. but if you are ugly it doesnt make woman attracted to you bc you are ugly

What are your thoughts on all of this?

tldr but chad can be good at literally nothing and still slay

I'm one of a few dozen people who do what I do professionally. Several other of those few dozen people are my colleagues. We're all cels, because we're ugly, short, many of us ethnic, etc.

Thats smth I didnt really see talked about here, probably bc its not that relevant but I encountered it in the past a few times
and I thought it would be interesting to talk about it.

A thing I sometimes heard, very rarely but still, is that its attractive for a male to be very competent at something.
I recall watching a video once where a female stated that among many other things and I saw it sometimes stated on some sites from females.
Usually there is a ton of things that are stated before that point, if its stated at all, so its safe to say that being good at something
is not the most important thing to attract a woman. While being competent in a skill or craft or whatever can lead to admiration, money, status etc
which can get somewhat attractive to a girl, I think its pretty much like height and having a good body: If you are tall, thats good.
If you are tall and lean, thats even better. But if you are small, it doesnt matter. You can work out or not, you will have a hard time getting noticed by woman,
bc you are already sorted out by your height. I think it works pretty similar with being very good at something. If you are good looking, thats good.
If you are goodlooking and very competent at something fe drawing, playing an instrument or sports thats even better. But if you are ugly,
than oh well, it doesnt matter. You were already sorted out and judged as repulsive. The only thing foids might get out of you is shortterm entertainment,
but dont mistake that for affection, this has nothing to do with being sexually attracted to someone. Its the same with woman saying they like a guy whos confident,
its all about confidence. But what they really mean is they like good looks. And through halo effect and positive reinforcements that guy will most likely become confident. And the confidence becomes a plus to the already good foundation, because the good foundation is there. Thats the same thing with being good at something.
someone whos beautiful will get more friends, more kindness towards him, more positive feedback and motivation that will keep him going,
so most likely he gets better and better at something, while a ugly person has way more obstacles in his way that makes it harder or will even prevent that from happening. And even if you become highly capable of something, this doesnt really suddenly make their cunts wet, if they hadnt any affection towards you already. Woman try so hard sometimes, not too look shallow even though they are so they always state things as attractive that are obtainable, things that you might change about yourself with a lot of hard work, completely oblivious to the fact that these are accompanying things/ results/ add ons of good looks.
But they rather state them instead of the root of them all, on what they are based on or what they really mean instead,
which are GOOD LOOKS. It also fuels the bluepill bc people who trust females will take their "advice" to heart, because it really is a nice thought,
its along the lines of you can do anything if you just want or with hard work everything is possible! which are so nice things to think and I too really want to belive that,
I wish that was true. But it isnt and coming to terms with it is extremely painful.
Because the Truth hurts so much people resort to comforting lies. And woman fuel that with the stupid things they say.
I stated that before once here but I want to write it again because it really seems to be true.:

Life really is like:
Those who have everything, everything shall be granted and those who have nothing, everything shall be taken from.

This world truly let good things accelerate into getting even better and bad things accelerating into getting even worse. How can we change this?
Anyway Im drifting more and more off so I think thats a good point to start ending this.

So I guess If you want to get good at something maybe even the best, you really should do it only for yourself,
only because you want that and not to impress someone else, which can be hard sometimes,
because we all want respect and admiration but it seems like that these two shall be seen and treated as (by)products of your aspiration and pursuit,
not the soul purpose behind them.

tl;dr: being good at something is a plus if you are good looking. but if you are ugly it doesnt make woman attracted to you bc you are ugly

What are your thoughts on all of this?
I am a pro at racing games.
Competition in the racing realm is bliss.

I'm good at some video games on xbox. That's about it.