Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Opinion Poll: Was Hitler a good or a bad guy?

Was Hitler a good or a bad guy?

• Total voters
IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
What is your opinion on Hitler? Was he a good or a bad guy?
Please elaborate on your Poll choice.

Fakecel if you are not a NEET white supermacist who lives in mom's basement - like me!

He lost the war so of course he is painted as a bad person. The people who lose the war don't get to write the history.

Hitler was a sexhaver chad worshipper :chad::banhammer:

I think Hitler was better then the current thing. Hitler should have won the war tbh.

Last edited:
I wish him and Japan had developed nukes and decided to blow up the globohomo west :feelsdevil:

I want to be killed, since I'm a subhuman.

Hitler was a great man. He was the best leader of the 20th century.

Bad becuase autists like me were sent to the camps.

he dindu nuffin :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

there are rumors he was a secret jew

He fought against the (((globohomo))) menace. He was the best hope for the West. :feelsjuice:

The goal of World War II should have been to kill all women. :society:

Based king. He was a real freak of nature like many incels. He just wanted to protect the people from the assault on society. He wanted a good world, and you have to clean up the filth to get it.

lmfao. i dont hate nazis but i dont understand how you could think he was good unless you're a bootlicker

He fought against the (((globohomo))) menace. He was the best hope for the West. :feelsjuice:
Based.

Imagine calling yourself blackpilled and thinking Hitler was bad. The Jewish brainwashing is strong on some people here.

Fakecel if you are not a NEET white supermacist who lives in mom's basement - like me!

Basements are noisy and whites aren't supreme at everything, your racism is excessive MisterSinister.

He was good tried to fight against kikes

bad because he's white supremacist who want all of riceman to be cucked by big white cock, if i was white, yes he is amazing.
i wish i was white, especially nordic with viking:chad: ancestry, or english with anglo-saxon:chad: ancestry, so at least i can be proud of my ancestor or be even ashamed for being their descendant and ending gene by most miserable way.
my ancestor are some scholar:soy:from north-western china, i wish i had warrior ancestor like genghis khan:chad:
more i study about ancient germanic:chad: paganism, more i hate myself:feelsaww:.

No, he killed and dehumanised autistic people. He called autistic people ‘feeders’.

He was based.
I am a proud Nazi Curry

Go watch the documentary called The Greatest Story Never Told
Hitler was a good guy in fact we need someone like him in power today to kill all these fucking faggots. Lock them in a gas chambers and let them all have a final orgy while it fills with gas! (In video games)

l dont understand how you could think he was good unless you're a bootlicker
Exactly. He dehumanised those with mental disorders and referred to them as ‘feeders’ which is not right at all, not to mention that he killed those he saw as ‘feeders’ without their permission.

We would all be sent to gas chambers for being a subhuman.
So no for me.

Some of things he did were good, many were bad.

Nice take, man. Fuck those type of people that go after innocent people who are just minding their own business.
He just wanted them to take showers that’s all the first person to instruct people to just take a shower bro

Based.

Imagine calling yourself blackpilled and thinking Hitler was bad. The Jewish brainwashing is strong on some people here.
Being against him doesn't make you bluepilled. I'm an asperger syndrome dude which is one reason I'm against nazis because they want men like me dead when we done nothing wrong and I want to live because I still have shit I enjoy in life.

I'm the 'weird' type asperger dude.

Last edited:
:feelsLSD:question.
Hitler was bad, because Hans Asperger would turn in autists to the nazis and they would kill them.

cucks.is :feelshaha:

• tulasdanslos
  • UnwantedVirgin
  • -BrettyBoy-
  • To koniec
  • Oroborus
  • Osentaku Otje
  • Stonersperg
  • AmnesiaHazecel
  • _pakicel_
  • mathewsmarsoc
  • Tax
  • SnakeCel
  • tanakataro
  • e4rp33l
  • CursedFlesh
  • Ducky
  • dungeondragon
  • Nikalas
  • Deadgeneration
  • ogleman

bad for kikes

• tulasdanslos
  • UnwantedVirgin
  • -BrettyBoy-
  • To koniec
  • Oroborus
  • Osentaku Otje
  • Stonersperg
  • AmnesiaHazecel
  • _pakicel_
  • mathewsmarsoc
  • Tax
  • SnakeCel
  • tanakataro
  • e4rp33l
  • CursedFlesh
  • Ducky
  • dungeondragon
  • Nikalas
  • Deadgeneration
  • ogleman
>wanting to live makes you a cuck
tenor.gif

He was a good goy

• tulasdanslos
  • UnwantedVirgin
  • -BrettyBoy-
  • To koniec
  • Oroborus
  • Osentaku Otje
  • Stonersperg
  • AmnesiaHazecel
  • _pakicel_
  • mathewsmarsoc
  • Tax
  • SnakeCel
  • tanakataro
  • e4rp33l
  • CursedFlesh
  • Ducky
  • dungeondragon
  • Nikalas
  • Deadgeneration
  • ogleman
Why I feel that way is explained by my posts in this thread.

Western piece of shit, killed so many slavcels.

He killed Romani, European currycels. I always stand in solidarity with currycels