Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Opinion Poll: Was Hitler a good or a bad guy?

Was Hitler a good or a bad guy?

• Total voters
Hitler was based

he dindu nuffin
9496F451 A969 420A ACB4 0945E6422BFE

Look up the actual books he burned and you tell me.

What is your opinion on Hitler? Was he a good or a bad guy?
Please elaborate on your Poll choice.
He was fucking piece of shit anti semite and that’s why goyim will suffer for thousands of years because of what he did :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Morality is often based on the concept of "Would you do this to someone else?". Better known as the "Golden Rule", treat others the way you want to be treated.

As a purely hypothetical example, I dislike the manager of my previous workplace. He was white, better looking than me, slightly taller than me, and an asshole. Now, I could hunt him down, find out where he lives, and torture his entire family to death. However, if I take a moment to calm down and think, I'd realize that I wouldn't want someone doing that to me or my family. It would be hypocritical of me to do something that extreme to someone when I would be unwilling to be on the receiving end of the same treatment.

Basically, would you want your family to be tortured, starved, and killed by some asshole politician? If not, then Hitler should probably be an asshole in your opinion.

He was a bad guy
But many people are bad anyway

He’s a saint that failed unfortunately. The world would be better place if only white people exist. Now we have clown world

He was a good man because he had good intentions, by putting his country first before anything else.

The aftermath of his stupid war led to mass migration into Europe and decolonization, and the deaths of tens of millions of White people.

This glows like a ((n.... african))

Got rid of jews:feelsEhh:

He was a bad man. Bad at his job