Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Opinions on the 9/10 kpop chang from Super Junior

• Thread starter Normie Exterminator
  • Start date

Is he a changlite, chang or a gigachang

• changlite

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • chang

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • gigachang

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Normie Exterminator

Normie Exterminator

EXTERMINATE ALL CHADS AND STACIES
-
His name is Lee Donghae and he's the most attractive member of the group :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: He has a 6 pack and muscular arms and he mogs 95% percent of korean men facialwise. He also models as well

He dated 4 girls before, with one of them being a gigastacy. (He banged the gigastacy too) and another being a stacy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: He has hunter eyes and thick manly eyebrows. He’s part of a boy group and he’s the most attractive member. He’s a ladies man and he’s good at seducing women. Also he's obsessed with going to the gym and goes there very often:chad::chad:

He has a slayer-tier jawline, a pronounced chin and has a manly face with clear skin + barely any acne. He has perfect hair, and no signs of balding anywhere. Out of all of his members, he’s the most desired one and often gets asked out by kpop stacies:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is what he looks like:
Untitled.png
images
images
Untitled.png
Super_Junior_are_matadors_in_a_new_batch_of_teaser_photos_for_MAMACITA_comeback___allkpop.jpeg
1f1078373c8f6f49b7e43cc59c5a20d9.jpg
Lee_Donghae_and_Park_Geun_Hyung.png
Untitled.png
Untitled.png
558d5f3b8199fe7f364d833e6f0c3e33.jpg

>174cm

he should rope tbh

His face is too feminine

@Rice Rice Baby
@ricecel4life
@I want to believe
@Kilo
@Animecel2D
@ChrolloLucilfer04

MOGGED by Jonghyun.

840b1efbfc05f7b813d47bf44094d4e9.jpg

He still looks pretty good though.

Show the pics of the girls he dated

not fair he banged giga Stacy while I rot here
Cause hes a chang DUH. You are a khhv truecel on the other hand:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That's like saying "Oh no fair the smart kid in the class got an A+ on the test and I just got another F!" as a straight F student.

Cause hes a chang DUH. You are a khhv truecel on the other hand:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That's like saying "Oh no fair the smart kid in the class got an A+ on the test and I just got another F!" as a straight F student.
I want f*ck tzuyu :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

meh, not attractive but mogs me regardless

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: fuck not fair!!! while we rot Changs fuck giga Stacy noodles like this
he also dated another girl when he was a teen, and he's dating some other woman right now.

He also dated this noodlestacy, who was part of the same group as his other gigastacy gf:
maxresdefault.jpg
images
Jessica.Jung.full.46339.jpg
Jessica.Jung.full.70548.jpg

@HiddenUzer
@Animecel2D
@AsiaCel
@bbwqs_v

he also dated another girl when he was a teen, and he's dating some other woman right now.

He also dated this noodlestacy, who was part of the same group as his other gigastacy gf:
maxresdefault.jpg
images
Jessica.Jung.full.46339.jpg
Jessica.Jung.full.70548.jpg
those girls are even stacies, they get mogged by the average snowbunnies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6