Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Orbit Theory

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
In the dating world, you’re either orbiting women or they’re orbiting you.

yup, see my last thread

water is wet theory

wow, supreme bleqq pyll, never thought of that one before

I juat want a cute weeaboo girl ffs :(

To orb or be orbited.

Thing is, very few men actually have women orbiting them. I'd go as far as to say even lesser Chads don't have female orbiters. Even in relationships where the guy is much better looking than the girl....the guy is almost always the one more attached.

I can count the number of guys I've ever personally known that had a female orbiter with one hand. Like three max.

On the other hand, even 2/10 women have orbiters...I see it all the time. Juggernaut law all day.

To get a female orbiter you have to be a celebrity (a legit celebrity) or a true 9/10 at least.

Thing is, very few men actually have women orbiting them. I'd go as far as to say even lesser Chads don't have female orbiters. Even in relationships where the guy is much better looking than the girl....the guy is almost always the one more attached.

I can count the number of guys I've ever personally known that had a female orbiter with one hand. Like three max.

On the other hand, even 2/10 women have orbiters...I see it all the time. Juggernaut law all day.

To get a female orbiter you have to be a celebrity (a legit celebrity) or a true 9/10 at least.

I've seen 8/10 guys with female orbiters but yes, you're right, it is rare. My thread was meant to lift the spirits of guys on here by highlighting how normies and even most Chads never experience orbiting. Very few of us ever get the chance to orbit although I doubt most of us would go for that (semi-serious). We sometimes look at a Chad and think he has it made but it's nothing compared to even a subhuman woman.

I've seen 8/10 guys with female orbiters but yes, you're right, it is rare. My thread was meant to lift the spirits of guys on here by highlighting how normies and even most Chads never experience orbiting. Very few of us ever get the chance to orbit although I doubt most of us would go for that (semi-serious). We sometimes look at a Chad and think he has it made but it's nothing compared to even a subhuman woman.

Yeah, I think a lot of incels overestimate Chads. Yes, they live MUCH better lives compared to us and compared to normies...but this idea that women will make extreme sacrifices for Chad is mostly a myth.

Men want women FAR more than women want men. Men are biologically hardwired to chase women, appease them, protect them, make sacrifices for them, take extreme risks for them, etc. These are not behaviors women generally engage in...even for Chads

As extreme as this will sound, I genuinely believe a 2/10 woman has far more power in the dating scene than even an 8/10 male. I've done dating website experiments with middle aged fat women and they get more messages than good looking guys (whom I have also done dating website experiments with). Not only that but I actually talked to a lot of the guys who messaged these middle aged 2-3/10 women...and many of them were DESPERATE to meet. They always replied within SECONDS. They had a sense of extreme urgency. Yeah...the Chads obviously got a lot of messages from women ....but when I talked to these women they wanted to meet but there wasn't anywhere near as much THIRST, HUNGER and URGENCY compared to the males who messaged the fat 45 year old woman. Juggernaut law is unstoppable.

ALL women > Chads > normies > incels

cope. they only orbit you if you are chad

Or you can just drift through space aimlessly and alone.

damn, pretty true

none of us will ever be orbited :feelsrope: