Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Other Men despise Incels and Attack Strawmen that they’ve made up in their own Head

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
This is something that is really holding back men, especially young men and I think it’s primarily coming out of:
1) Older Men
2) Successful Men who “Got theirs”

This disunity and effectively in-fighting between men is a big part of what keeps us down and keeps the status quo rolling.

I was reading about Rome and how men for a time weren’t getting married because of the burdens placed on them and then I was watching a video where some old divorced guys laid out why marriage is a very bad proposition for men but they spent half the video just shitting on incels and strawmanning the tar out of a group they clearly know ittle about.

1) They said we’re all neckbeard 300 lb minorities living in our mom’s basement.
2) They said we don’t work and we just play video games all the time without doing anything productive or trying

None of those apply to me JFL. Older men are genuinely fucking assholes who for some reason even AFTER getting divorced and deny the blackpill and they STILL insist on blaming men for the situation rather than policy and broader society.

Honestly bros the Boomer hate is mostly justified, it’s like they’re from another planet and can’t wrap their age riddled brains around the fact that things have changed from when they were young men.

Women have something men do not and that’s a more unified front. Men just keep each other down. What’s so bizarre about what they were saying is that they clearly understood that most men were becoming turbo virgins into their 30s but of course it’s always men’s fault. That “they don’t even try” mentality is way off the mark because there’s a reason men give up — they try usually for a lot of years then eventually realize its not productive and isn’t worth it in this system. And living with your parents if you can do it is smart and a way to get ahead financially in this rent / housing crisis fucked world so fuck them for saying that. Men like this make my blood boil they’re effectively traitors to their own people.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about balding boomers. Even my own father is Gen X seems completely in the dark about today's issues. No one can understand GenZ issues aside from GenZ and maybe a few millenials.

Yeah they're so fucking retarded

I can't stand them

I might not be 300 pounds, but I don’t work so he got that part right :feelskek:

I don't give a fuck about balding boomers. Even my own father is Gen X seems completely in the dark about today's issues. No one can understand GenZ issues aside from GenZ and maybe a few millenials.
Yeah they're so fucking retarded

I can't stand them
It baffles me that they can live through getting divorce raped and see hypergamy in action and our broken system before their own eyes and STILL shame incels and act like they’re better than us and act like we don’t have a valid leg to stand on.

I might not be 300 pounds, but I don’t work so he got that part right :feelskek:
Yeah I wouldn’t work if I didn’t have to to survive. Most of my tax dollars go to support people that hate me.

The baby boomers/boomers want you to work otherwise they'd have no pension. I received some empty platitudes from a boomer I know who said keep your head down and work hard.