Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Otherwordly cope on IT

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★

,,I am a virgin but don't identify as incel, and I will never identify as one.​

I am a virgin and have struggled with dating, but will not stoop as low as the toxic incel mindset, even if I do not succeed. I would prefer to remain quiet and docile instead, and even if there was only a sliver of hope of getting a date/relationship, I still wouldn't stoop to the level of incels toxic mindset.

The big issue I've had is not meeting women in my everyday life who are interested. I experience a lot of ghosting from women, both online and in person."

Best one yet:

,,I am 35, I am not a virgin but I have many problems relating to myself, I have frigidity, lack of elasticity in the weasel, etc. Thanks to therapy and these groups I realize that I had many incel behaviors, as I am very shy I was embarrassed to talk about my doubts. Something I can contribute is that my resentment stemmed from the fact that in addition to having a high libido, social anxiety and depression, it was because I would have liked someone to be there in my difficult moments, since I do not feel capable of supporting myself.. Childhood and adolescence can be very cruel but it doesn't help if you stay silent. Something I regret about all this is not having lived through my stages in a normal way. I would have liked to get married younger since at this age it is already more difficult to find a partner."

legit schizophrenia

Poor guy's they can't understand what's going on.

Are these mental cases actually using phrases like "quite and docile" or is this one of you shitposting on there?

Insane coping.

He'll come here soon enough.