Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based our logic is superior to IT one

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
:bluepill:you are incel cause your bad personality

:blackpill:I don't say blackpilled or hateful stuffs IRL and I'm a nice person, so I have friends, but, very strange, never had a GF

:bluepill:women can detect your bad personality even if you mask it

:blackpill:so why a lot of males kill their GF daily? why the girls have not detected his very bad personality?

:bluepill:the personality can be masked

:blackpill:this statement is in conflict with your previous one:
":bluepill:women can detect your bad personality even if you mask it"

IT won't touch this

IT is just a bunch of hypocritical liberal assholes who have it easy so they will never understand

They need to attack us because they can't refute us. That's their only way of "winning".

I don't know why you bother, liberals don't understand logic or reason. It'd be like trying to explain gravity to a down syndrome tortoise.

:bluepill:women can detect your bad personality even if you mask it

:blackpill:so why a lot of males kill their GF daily? why the girls have not detected his very bad personality?

:bluepill:the personality can be masked

:blackpill:this statement is in conflict with your previous one:
":bluepill:women can detect your bad personality even if you mask it"
this is the only post on earth that IT will never touch, they will never address this issue of girls picking psychopaths, murderers and rapists and not being able to detect that they would be evil. legit out of every single IT i've ever seen, this is the one thing i've never seen a single cucktear talk about. :feelskek: they know it's true and they have no argument against it:society:

this is the only post on earth that IT will never touch, they will never address this issue of girls picking psychopaths, murderers and rapists and not being able to detect that they would be evil. legit out of every single IT i've ever seen, this is the one thing i've never seen a single cucktear talk about. :feelskek: they know it's true and they have no argument against it:society:
in fact they didn't post my thread, I hope the will do it, cause I'm curious of their response

They are not gonna post it. They only post edgy posts from here to show us bad.

I KNOW we are right. I just wish we weren’t. :feelsbadman: