Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Outlawing normies microaggressions

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Normies are always saying these nasty, hurtful things to people. The normie will find one negative thing about a person then the normie will keep talking about it every time that person is there. And we know the normies constant unasked for 'advice', then the normie being butthurt and aggressive if you debate them on any of their idiotic advice. The normie isn't trying to help someone the normie is showing dominance/superiority over them. Another is anytime someone has an idea all the normies shitting on the idea and never giving an inch.

The normie doing this male dominance stuff all the time its arguable harassment which is a crime. But even if not a crime, organizations like colleges, corporations and government departments find they can just get rid of normies who they keep getting complaints about. There is such a surplus of normies with automation that people don't have to tolerate them.

Last edited:
Usual normie is a beast and savage.

I understand about the unwanted advice, normies have to act superior because no one would notice them otherwise; they put us down in order to fake being equal to Chad.

Reminds me of when a high tier low inhib normie was making fun of my truecel friend for being a virgin because of “the way he looked”.