Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over as fuck I want to die

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
I have been sitting here on my desktop on google voice calling all minimum Wage jobs in my area And I have already been rejected 17 times in the past 3 hours

brutal man, i can understand, even i am unemployed, sometimes i feel like a burden, lets hope we both get through these tough times and find something to work on

keep going until you know its 100% over:smonk:

dont give up and dont rope

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYRxqop7wU

tldr:
- Advertise on facebook marketplace or a similar site that you deliver wooden pallets.
- Only after you get a customer, you buy the pallets somewhere else for cheap or even free.
- Then deliver them to the customer.

I imagine this works best if you live in a large city. And especially if you already own a truck or a van.

Try places where you don't have to show your face, kind of like a factory. Where it doesn't matter who sees your doomface.

They can tell your bitter pERsonality sweaty.

The guy told me to apply online and I said fuck you you wont answer and i yelled white power

Cant you apply for NEETbux ?

Send in some applications. Its mostly done online now so theres no reason to call unless you sent in an app and haven’t heard from them.
I do I send them in mass, Linkdn and Indeed job applications are ignored harder than an incel

I apply to 10 jobs a day and I'm getting nothing but rejections and scams.

The problem is I have no employable skills.

I apply to 10 jobs a day and I'm getting nothing but rejections and scams.

The problem is I have no employable skills.
Bruh it’s all the online shit, they say apply online and just ignore you

Try places where you don't have to show your face, kind of like a factory. Where it doesn't matter who sees your doomface.

Send them on the companies website, not indeed. Indeed is trash. I usually find the listings on indeed then go to the company website to apply. You have to remember how lazy and retarded corporate workers are, they dont want to tell you to go on their site so theyll just wait for the next person to take that step themselves.
I do apply to their websites, Like shoppers website but it was coded by a Boomer and doesnt work properly

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/unpopularopinion/comments/17j2x9w/the_job_application_process_being_entirely_online/