Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Over for cavemancels

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Normie Killer
★★★★★
LikelyArcticFieldmouse size restricted

This picture kind of made me emotional. This would've been us if we where around during the prehistoric era rotting in a cave with no access to cavestacy.....:fuk: we would've had to rapemaxx some cavebeckies.

rape didn't exist back then. it was all survival. anything went

View attachment 802662

This picture kind of made me emotional. This would've been us if we where around during the prehistoric era rotting in a cave with no access to cavestacy.....:fuk: we would've had to rapemaxx some cavebeckies.
yes, in platon's symposium he mentioned that the ugly and lonely people had hard lives in ancient greece

rape didn't exist back then. it was all survival. anything went
despite the fact that marriage did not exist, there was a sense of belonging and domination of people and objects
they would smash your head with a massive rock for banging the wife of someone else

Over for caveman cels

View attachment 802662

And back then we would be likely to get away with it.