Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Over for gymcels

He has either good arm genetics or good steroids

“Just get a haircut and mew bro”:chad:

the age of chadpreets is here.

He can still slay

youre a fucking retard brainlet bro. he does heavy heavy amount of hardcore steroids, the type of ones the obliterate your internal organs.

next, he thinks that doing that will attract him women, when unironically hed have a 1000x higher chance of getting pussy by working on his social autism and inability to interact with others normally (NTpill)

third, if you actually believe that framefrauding through gymcelling doesnt increase your SMV at all, it just goes to show how far withdrawn from any normal sense of mentalspace you are

the simple fact that some random retard is talking about "genetics" on instagram, tells you all you need to know

youre a fucking retard brainlet bro. he does heavy heavy amount of hardcore steroids, the type of ones the obliterate your internal organs.

next, he thinks that doing that will attract him women, when unironically hed have a 1000x higher chance of getting pussy by working on his social autism and inability to interact with others normally (NTpill)

third, if you actually believe that framefrauding through gymcelling doesnt increase your SMV at all, it just goes to show how far withdrawn from any normal sense of mentalspace you are
Why did you sperg out at me so many times if you accept the NTpill jfl

I bet his dick can’t even works properly with all the shit he takes :feelsaww:

Last edited:
Why did you sperg out at me so many times if you accept the NTpill jfl
Because youre attractive. NTpill is more for guys who are at the bottom end of the looks threshold, and can only get action due to being extremely well socialized. If you are attractive such as yourself, there is women who will fuck even if youre social retard. The same cannot be said for lower tier guys.

You just are too stupid to know how to find the chicks you need to find

Balls like size of BBs at this point roidmaxxing that much. The vein this is always a dead giveaway

if he gets a paper cut, will he die?

Because youre attractive. NTpill is more for guys who are at the bottom end of the looks threshold, and can only get action due to being extremely well socialized. If you are attractive such as yourself, there is women who will fuck even if youre social retard. The same cannot be said for lower tier guys.

You just are too stupid to know how to find the chicks you need to find
bruh I get rejected by the lowest common denominator - bar sluts. I don't have a real social circle so there is no real way of me meeting any foids other than that. Except for Tinder obviously.

the age of chadpreets is here.

This guy's jaw is pathetic, Chadpreets have jaws that can neutralise JBW, this guy's girlfriend fantasises about getting plowed by an ugly White guy over him.

If he has a girlfriend I'm sure she'll dump him for the first blue eyed man that even looks in her general direction. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

bruh I get rejected by the lowest common denominator - bar sluts. I don't have a real social circle so there is no real way of me meeting any foids other than that. Except for Tinder obviously.
I can still remember the story where you told us that you had bar sluts who wanted to sleep at your house, but you rejected them.
So clearly you're lying again.
Not they reject you, you reject them. You're not one of us and not an incel at all.

Bar sluts are not the "lowest common denominator". Theyre constantly approached. But they qpproach YOU. NT is not your problem. Just get drunk then dude

Bar sluts are not the "lowest common denominator". Theyre constantly approached. But they qpproach YOU. NT is not your problem. Just get drunk then dude
lol you think i'm at a bar sober? My main problem is high inhib and self-sabotage due to low self-esteem but also i'm just socially retarded. Being drunk lowers my inhibitions but I still have the brain of a basement-dwelling loner incel who gets experiencemogged by 12 year old normies.

I can still remember the story where you told us that you had bar sluts who wanted to sleep at your house, but you rejected them.
So clearly you're lying again.
Not they reject you, you reject them. You're not one of us and not an incel at all.
I thought we were allowed to have standards? Those were literally 30 year old whales. They were making fun of me for like an hour, basically calling me an incel in normie language. They were far from home and didn't want to rent a hotel. There was absolutely nothing sexual about that encounter and that's a good thing because I wouldn't fuck some subhuman whales if they paid me.
When I made that post, I didn't mean for it to be a "brag" or an example of a good experience with foids. I don't really post those because I understand it's against the rules. So I don't see why you're bringing it up like 8 months later.

What a mutant, doesn't look aesthetic at all

an example of a good experience with foids. I don't really post those because I understand it's against the rules. So I don't see why you're bringing it up like 8 months later.
So you've had good experiences with foids that you don't tell us about ... interesting :feelshmm:

true. ntpill mogs all of them

lol you think i'm at a bar sober? My main problem is high inhib and self-sabotage due to low self-esteem but also i'm just socially retarded. Being drunk lowers my inhibitions but I still have the brain of a basement-dwelling loner incel who gets experiencemogged by 12 year old normies.
you need to go out of the country to get experience then dude. dont know what else to tell you.

Funny part is he's talking about genetics but aesthetically speaking the insertions on his torso are pretty bad
No matter how much tren you pin you can't fix that kind of shit

404 dick not working