Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Over half of the posts on r/IncelTear about this site are of trolls posing as users on here

T

TheMan27

Greycel
All of the crazy posts from IncelTear that show guys on here talking about wanting to do incest and bestiality are from their minions posing as troll accounts on here. They concoct fake, outlandish bullshit stories to try to make the legit users on here look crazy and mental.

The moderators here need to crack down harder on that.

Fuck that subreddit group. Their users are nothing but a bunch of low-IQ woke feminazi retards.

They really think that women are equal to men? Let’s have a conscripted draft of entirely feminist soldiers and IncelTear users, and send them to Ukraine. The Russians would fuck every single one of them up and they’d all be screaming like little bitches. They’d get put back in their place instantly. There’s a reason militaries were always exclusively men for thousands of years.

Hey IT users, what do you have to say to that?

Last edited:
All of the crazy posts from IncelTear that show guys on here talking about wanting to do incest and bestiality are from their minions posing as troll accounts on here. They concoct fake, outlandish bullshit stories to try to make the legit users on here look crazy and mental.

The moderators here need to crack down harder on that.

Fuck that subreddit group. Their users are nothing but a bunch of low-IQ woke feminazi retards.

They really think that women are equal to men? Let’s have a conscripted draft of entirely feminist soldiers and IT users, and send them to Ukraine. The Russians would fuck every single one of them up and they’d all be screaming like little bitches. They’d get put back in their place instantly. There’s a reason militaries were always exclusively men for thousands of years.
Uhhhh

TheMan27

Greycel​

JoinedSep 5, 2023Posts3

The fuck? I’m telling you what I’ve been seeing. The sub-human numbskull faggots on IncelTear have been brigading this site for a while.

The fuck? I’m telling you what I’ve been seeing. The sub-human numbskull faggots on IncelTear have been brigading this site for a while.
Now bruh has only 5 posts, Could be an IT infiltrator

TheMan27

Greycel​

JoinedSep 5, 2023Posts5

1e2ca809d70daa0e20a7dfb791e0fd75 3511908297

Now bruh has only 5 posts, Could be an IT infiltrator

TheMan27

Greycel​

JoinedSep 5, 2023Posts5
Do I talk like an IT infiltrator? They’re so fucking stupid they don’t even know how to form coherent sentences.

Do I talk like an IT infiltrator? They’re so fucking stupid they don’t even know how to form coherent sentences.
Your a piece of work i see

GrAY is oddly concerned about IT

I genuinely can't tell who is a infiltrator and who isn't anymore... I just wish IT users got a fucking life.

We have a reason to be in this miserable pit. Us having no life, living through copes, is justifiable.

Them, all privileged normies, not at all.
Just please, touch grass and get a fucking life.

IRL, just checked and ITcels are whining about a post by someone who 'wears a watch,' 'irons his clothes,' and 'is a gentleman'

Clearly IT shills are making shocking posts about ironing clothes so they have material to complain about

We must BAN all gentlemen and people with watches

Or, more seriously, ITcels will always find something to complain about and people shouldn't be so worried about it

I genuinely can't tell who is a infiltrator and who isn't anymore... I just wish IT users got a fucking life.

We have a reason to be in this miserable pit. Us having no life, living through copes, is justifiable.

Them, all privileged normies, not at all.
Just please, touch grass and get a fucking life.
What blows my mind is how when people on here post about their struggles, none of the IT users who are watching genuinely care, because it’s coming from men. They’ve been programmed by feminist propaganda to only care when it’s women who are struggling. The hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance among their users is unreal.

They make it seem like getting a decent-quality girlfriend is simple in today’s world. They always say the same shit, “oh just find a hobby to do” or “go out and talk to people”. It’s not that simple. There’s more factors at play when it comes to pulling women.

Decently attractive women will only be interested in you if you offer something of value to them, and that’s usually a huge bank account. If you don’t have money, they couldn’t give two fucks about you and will just move on to the other 20 guys that are hitting on her in her DMs

Last edited: