Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Overheard young foids, horrific blackpill moment

Jestercelman

Jestercelman

SoonER or latER
★★★★
I infiltrated :feelshmm: social group :feelsLSD:(in a video game) of my younger brother and there are few young foids, elementary school and high school age. In my shithole country, faggot english is not a native language. However, they were taking some selfies :ahegao: in front of the mirror(in a video game), and when they were checking the photo, one foid told the other, "wow look at your jawline(in english)" :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:, and the other foid was so proud of herself:feelshaha:.
Pure horror:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:, foids are inherently blackpilled:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:, its over for youngcels and zoomercels...
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Never began for zoomercels:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Just take the pill

Are you just emulating that jokerpilled man? :society::society::society: Even just replace "joker" (a clown) with jester.

Of course, toilets are all blackpilled because the blackpill is based on a man realising the reality of female nature.

human beings like good looking human beings
Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

Are you just emulating that jokerpilled man? :society::society::society: Even just replace "joker" (a clown) with jester.

Of course, toilets are all blackpilled because the blackpill is based on a man realising the reality of female nature.
Niggas, then every post on this forum is water is wet :feelshaha:.
Btw I joined this forum before @mentalcel1:society: , however we should cherish his wise teachings :feelsLSD:

i look like a postmaxxer to you cuz ur an afkmaxxer which i can respect i guess (but it's prob why u post garbo you'll get better with time i believe in you!!!!)
Nigger, I have to wageslave :feelshaha::feelshaha:, I don't have the luxury of ldaring like you cuz I live in a shithole country. :feelsUnreal:

they start super young now, because of the internet.
social media should be illegal, nothing good coming out of this shite

This is the voice-original version of my recording regarding young hole eugenics:

(2019_06_26_17_58_57)

LGBT