Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Own mother despise me

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I hate her too. All women to gas. (in Gas Power Plant Simulator)

I remember when I was like 8-9 yo and cut my hand outside accidently. Came back to home 'cause hand was all in blood. What the bitch did? Started beating me for getting hand cut. Stupid cunt.

Last edited:
go fuck yourseld piece of shit. I was on this forum far more than you know. Who the fuck you think you are.
I remmember when i was arguing with you over some worthless shit

A graycel grayshaming.

Even incels need that hierarchy cope. Stupid braindeads

S
It sounds like you have an inauspicious background.
I do. Always manipulation and putting me down and only praising if I had good grades. But of course because I had food and roof under my head I have nothing to complain right by normies thinking

As a subchad i'm hated even by all of my foid relatives.

Don’t beat yourself up.
1 out of 4ish of us have moms that despise us.:feelsrope:

I remember when I was like 8-9 yo and cut my hand outside accidently. Came back to home 'cause hand was all in blood. What the bitch did? Started beating me for getting hand cut. Stupid cunt.

brocel my heart goes out to you. It took my mother 3 weeks to take me to the hospital when I fractured my hand because she didn't believe me. I think our inkwell lives would be so much better if our parents were at least supportive of us :cryfeels:

over for familycels :blackpill::blackpill: