Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Pain

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
I Sincerely hate humans with all my might the pain that was inflicted externally (verbal bullying) then cemented internally affecting my whole behavior. bullying has fucking damaged me so bad.. I dont think there is fixing it. I tried leaving things in the past but that doesnt work. I am destroyed inside knowing that i am gonna die a virgin that i will never get to bring a girl to the movies/fuck/Cuddle etc. that i was denied a life with women due to something out of my control being UGLY! i HAVE to Cope whenevER possible.but normies telling me to my face Just Be Yourself... / theres someone for everyone...

It's over for 1998cels like us

I wish i could take my revenge on this world.

Yup+the+other+team+always+seems+to+be+hardened+badasses+_c348de8ec3c4bee27f1379f2061a9035.jpg

You're not the only one, bro. When we die, nothing of that shit will matter anymore. Hope it makes you feel slightly better.

pain is a part of life suffering is optional, stay strong brother
83a

I hate your profile picture. Feet are nasty.

I hate your profile picture. Feet are nasty.
To each his own. At a young age a Spanish girl at my daycare was always barefoot and the bottom of her feet were dirty ever since then i loved feet.

just be yourself, be confident, have a nice haircut and a shower, get some decent shoes, and you're set!

Yup+the+other+team+always+seems+to+be+hardened+badasses+_c348de8ec3c4bee27f1379f2061a9035.jpg

You're not the only one, bro. When we die, nothing of that shit will matter anymore. Hope it makes you feel slightly better.
Thanks man.

I've held views of misanthropy for nearly a decade now. It's horrible, and really unfair that we have to feel such detestation towards our own species. I don't think people realise how devastating the consequences of bullying can be. So many victims of bullying have taken their own lives as a result of the pain inflicted on them, and even so, those people who bully and torment usually get away with it scot-free. It sickens me how cruel and unjust society and modern hierarchies can be.

I'm very thankful that life does not last forever. Some of us were never cut out for this world.

Also just thought I'd mention as well that I am a 1998cel too. So I figure we are both either 19 or 20, that's pretty cool.