Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Pajeet's 200 IQ comeback

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★

That implies they sub to onlyfans tho

Curry

Curries can't catch a break jfl

With curry anime pfp like they arent the most subhuman shits to ever exist :feelskek:

Curries would pay for onlyfans to flex their wealth to white foids.
Lol no. Curries pirate everything because they're cheapskates and dont like spending money.

Not that pirating is a bad thing, I do it too. Imagine giving money to billionaire jew ceos, actors, musicians etc

Lol no. Curries pirate everything because they're cheapskates and dont like spending money.

Not that pirating is a bad thing, I do it too. Imagine giving money to billionaire jew ceos, actors, musicians etc
That's true, but he didn't word it properly so he made it sound like he's paying for it jfl.

At least he did one thing right.
I just, don't get how unaware some of them can be at times: I'm autistic, but I mean, ive observed tons of Curries at my uni & the lack of awareness they exhibit is astounding.

highest IQ cowshit muncher

That's true, but he didn't word it properly so he made it sound like he's paying for it jfl.
Clearly english isnt their strongest suit
I just, don't get how unaware some of them can be at times: I'm autistic, but I mean, ive observed tons of Curries at my uni & the lack of awareness they exhibit is astounding.
What do you mean by lack of awareness

You never encountered curries on Twitter or YT before? This behaviour has been discussed so many times

curries are literally the laughingstock of the world, even non racist people laugh at them, and fucking despise them.
that's how bad it is for currybros

What do you mean by lack of awareness
General interaction skills, both with other curries & non-curries alike, situational awareness, etc.

In a way, it's as if they have the collective mindset of Asiatics, but without the positive attributes & cohesiveness it brings: They just exist in this state of constant disharmony in a way, yet it's as if their existence & survival is built on that mechanism.

It just seems as if they can't discern social interactions will vary between different individuals, depending on race, gender, social class, etc.

Last edited:
curries are literally the laughingstock of the world, even non racist people laugh at them, and fucking despise them.
Being racist to curries is so normalized that even Reddit troon and giga woke SJWcucks shit on them. Truly never began for them.

Damn I thought every curry knew how other curries argued and had comebacks, surprised you never saw much of it before
I know that curries sperg out online when someone talks bad about them but I rarely see them using the onlyfans insult.

whites found last minority to attack cause niggers will beat them and asians don't allow such behavior anymore tbh

I know that curries sperg out online when someone talks bad about them but I rarely see them using the onlyfans insult.
Over, can one truly say they've been through actual suffering if they haven't been through currydom (living life as a curry).

Over, can one truly say they've been through actual suffering if they haven't been through currydom (living life as a curry).
A fate worse than spending an eternity in Hell.

despite my customtitle i kinda feel bad for you, currie clearly have lowest smv

whites found last minority to attack cause niggers will beat them and asians don't allow such behavior anymore tbh
It's not that deep. White people simply make fun of Indians because they're country, culture, and actions are a complete meme

It's not that deep. White people simply make fun of Indians because they're country, culture, and actions are a complete meme
...and they maked fun of china for years until it become big boy too

@Confessor

...and they maked fun of china for years until it become big boy too

@Confessor
I don't remember them ever making fun of chinks, except for them eating dogs and having small penises, which still happens but not nearly as bad as the insults curries get.

I don't remember them ever making fun of chinks, except for them eating dogs and having small penises, which still happens but not nearly as bad as the insults curries get.
dogs
ching chang chongs
small penises

also kinda @starcrapoo is right cause for years if not decades asians were offering their women to western white men as exchange for leaving them in peace

curries mateguard for example

General interaction skills, both with other curries & non-curries alike, situational awareness, etc.

In a way, it's as if they have the collective mindset of Asiatics, but without the positive attributes & cohesiveness it brings: They just exist in this state of constant disharmony in a way, yet it's as if their existence & survival is built on that mechanism.

It just seems as if they can't discern social interactions will vary between different individuals, depending on race, gender, social class, etc.
So they lack communication skills is what youre saying. That's probably because they're studycels who did literally did nothing else in their lives.

When you said lack of self awareness I thought you meant that they had an unexplained superiority complex, unaccustomed to the Western way of life, still espousing their third world mentality etc

I'm not curry myself lmao, if i was born curry i would have roped already.
i see

in the end all humans seek easiest target to bully, curries are right now such target

@Caesercel

Chinks were made fun of for being sweatshop workers, weird accent, living in polluted cities, tiananmen etc. It only stopped because china recently became a developed country. Unfortunately that will never happen for curryland so the insults are to stay forever

actually caged reading this :feelsPop:

Damn I thought every curry knew how other curries argued and had comebacks, surprised you never saw much of it before
As per my previous statement, he was smart enough to not use his real name and/or face.
It's an high IQ response actually. Onlyfans is owned by Jews obviously

And guess who they put to run the company for a while. Yes, a curry foid

It is an honor to be demoralizing the west along with the Jews :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Also the ship itself was run by two American pilots when it crashed. Cumskins took it as an opportunity to be racist. Whatever

True. I have 3TB of pirated movies, most 4k HDR. I just started out 6 months ago. Aiming for archiving 100 TB of movies

where is your avi from ?

despite my customtitle i kinda feel bad for you, currie clearly have lowest smv
I don't think so. Even curry foids have the lowest SMV. Which gives us high endogamy rates in all the countries. We are also the richer than average. Effective SMV because of this is higher with curry foids.