Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

paranormal

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★
any experiences?
I was taking my wallet out opening it, closing it and putting in my pocket repeatedly. My ID literally vanished. wasn't on the floor. (this was at the airport)

When I came back from my trip, my mom inspected each fold and there was nothing

then i was walking to get boba with a friend feeling my wallet in my pocket... pay time comes. GONE. no trace of it but when someone found it and gave it back they said they knew where to start looking because of my ID ( wtf???)

I woke up and a ghost was sucking my dick

Me realising that my identity was stolen: :shock:

Me then realising that my identity is just as worthless as me: :feelsthink:

That wasn't paranormal. You just misplaced or dropped your ID somewhere and your memory was playing tricks on you. That's all.

Were you doing it for your hipster friend or do you actually like that stuff?
In my naivety, I was trying to asianculturemaxxx... no, I don't like bobas in my mouth.

any experiences?
I was taking my wallet out opening it, closing it and putting in my pocket repeatedly. My ID literally vanished. wasn't on the floor. (this was at the airport)

then i was walking to get boba with a friend feeling my wallet in my pocket... pay time comes. GONE. no trace of it but when someone found it and gave it back they said they knew where to start looking because of my ID ( wtf???)
The kitchen cleaned itself up without anyone cleaning it.

any experiences?

i have interest in the paranormal and afterlife.I also think committing suicide traps your soul in the earthly dimension forever