Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Parasites searching for new tactics to suck blood from men

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Parazits

Not very much incel related, unironically, but thats what is waiting ascendants in normie world

Did you get rid of all the fruitflies in your Napoleon house?

I thought it was the foids promoting the idea of Netflix & Chill, though? That's what I saw across every single foid's Tinder profile when I still tried to use that God-forsaken app. I doubt men are the ones listing it in their own profiles. Fucking hypocritical holes. :feelsree:
Not only that, but with all the foids out there taking advantage of men to get free meals, which is a documented and confirmed phenomenon, how can they possibly take zero responsibility for this shift, and instead blame it all on men? Blue pilled fuckers will believe it really is all men's fault, though, the neutered cunts.

But don't foids only Netflix and chill with guys like 3 points out of their leagues anyway

Forced prostitution is too nice, needs forced prostitution accompanied with beating.

Cucks won't care

Disgusting leech.Hopefukly some guy she does this to alerts the police and she gets her resume ruined.

this only applies to burned out roast flaps who've been pumped and dumped to the point Chad doesn't want them anymore. They're bitter and giving bad advice to younger women much like MSTOW who got divorced raped.

she can steal from me all she wants if she willing to open bobs and vagene in return